Chapter 1 (First Day)

Third Person Pov:

"Hinata"
Shoyo looked at the taller boy who called his name.

"Hinata, we two know we don't share romantic feelings even we are married, you or we don't need to act when our family is around act normal outside or inside. "

Hinata froze at the words the taller guy said, he forced a smile at the guy infront of him.
"Of course" Hinata answered shortly, the taller nodded and left.

Hinata clenched a fist and looked down at the floor while the water spills from his brown eyes and whispers the words that can't be said infront at the taller guy earlier.

"But what i do ——? What if i have those feelings towards you?"

The words the sentence that his afraid that one day if the guy he love knew about it, his scared that he might fully avoid him.

BZZZIII *clock noise*

Hinata woke up from his dream and shut the clock.
He sat from his bed and scratch his sleepy eyes, as a  yawned to be heard from his lips

"That dream again...why do i feel like it wants to remind me!Kyaa!" He whispers loudly

Hinata Shoyo the son of Hinata Miko(Shoyo's Mom) and Hinata Haruki(Shoyo's Dad) and the brother of his little sister Hinata Natsu
(Shoyo's Liltle Sister) he's the family's sunshine, Shoyo is a cute boy with his bright orange hair that almost look like the sun, his brown hazel eyes that attracts a lot of people, his pointy perfect nose, and his plump cherry red lips that attracts many people not only his looks but his personality Shoyo has a bright personality almost like sun who brights the surrounding, along with his kind personality Shoyo is almost the definition of Perfect.

"Ni-chan!!!" Shoyo hears someone knocks on his door. Shoyo chuckled knowing its his little angel Natsu "Haii!" he opens his door seeing Natsu. "Ni-chann!!" Natsu hugs his ni-chan(big brother)
"yes, angel? Good morning" said by Shoyo as he kneeled down to equal his sister's height and hugged her back.
"Goodmorning ni-chan!, it's our first day on school today ni-chan!" Said by natsu

"OH YES! I FORGOT"  "really ni-chann?!, you go shower now ni-chan we'll wait for you downstair and eat!"  "Alright angel, go on i'll wash up!" Natsu nodded as she let go of the hug and ran downstair.

SHOYO'S POV:

'Oh my it's my first day today how could i forget' i face palmed and looked at the clock (6:20) 'KYAA IM GONNA BE LATE MY SCHOOL STARTS AT 7:20 OH WAIT IM GOING TO THE LITTLE GIANTS SCHOOL' i hurried to the bathroom and take a bath

-time skipped-
After i took a bath and
put on my uniform

I looked at the mirror and smile 'its your big day shoyo!'
I was about to go downstair but a received a message from him..

📩Message from Tsukishima:

MysaltynotreallyHusband:
Hinata, act normal, or maybe like you dont know me ,i dont want to have an issue,as you know we're going to the same school.

Hinata read the message
and smiled 'How could i
forget...' And replied

Me:
Oh,alright ofc i remember :)
Good morning btw :)
(Seen : 7:10 am)