chapter 13

After repairing my vessel within the void, I returned to the  world of the  living in search  of my redemption.

Fatal Error: what a pathetic being you are. Even with your infinite power, you could not defeat me-

Me: Did you miss me?!

The fight was one for the history books. Fatal Error pulled out all the stops in order to defeat me but with my newfound strength  from the Void, he was no match for me.

I  beat him until he was nothing but a mangled mess in the ground!!! And even then...

Me: you are finished, Fatal. You got the fight you wanted and now you suffer for it. Begone!!!

Fatal Error: No... I must have the victory. I must win!

Me: You fool!!

Xenophanes came back at this time. Seeing what I had done, gave me an ounce of respect.

I expected nothing more from him, for the respect of everyone else in the Dead Zone was enough for me.

I had successfully redeemed myself in the eyes of the residents - who I am now honored to call my friends.

After trapping Fatal Error in the Shadow Master Emerald to make sure he didn't return, Xenophanes  reconstructed the Dead Zone after Fatal Error's  recent escapades.

I hardly gained any land at all, but  all that matters to me was that I had some amount of presence.

Shortly after this, Xenophanes continued to leave the dead Zone for extended periods of Time.

Peace had fallen on the Dead Zone but this story is far from over.