Chapter 5 - Truths & Lies Shall Arise - Deadly Life

(Slight mistake - it's supposed to say deadly, not daily in the chapter card)

"Aaaaah!!" I screeched. "H-her head?!...Why is Mary..."

"Someone's done it... Someone murdered her..." Jolt panicked. Then that means we're going to have another class trial... Just when I thought it wasn't going to happen again, it did. Soon everyone else came rushing into the room.

"Oh no.. Not again..!" Constance yelled.

"Fuck!!.. Her head's been decapitated!!?" Gabriel shouted.

"Poor Mary, she's done nothing to deserve this.." Said Alan.

"Puhuhu!!! It seems it's my cue! For I here have the MonoMew File!!"

Being sent the file to my MonoDex, I opened it up and started reading through it.

(Truth Bullet 1)
"The Victim is The Ultimate Merchant, Mary Kin. The body was found in the Art exhibit on the third floor. She has sustained two other injury besides her cause of death of decapitation. The time of death is estimated to be 7:50am"

So.. she died that early in the morning... that was around an hour ago.

"Mary must of been killed after breakfast. You weren't there were you Eva?
 Draco asked me.

"I didn't wake up to the morning announcement.. When I went into the dining hall, I met up with Alan. We spent the rest of this morning together until recently." I explained.

"What were you guys doing?"

"We were having a Pokemon battle in the gym... We both stayed on the first floor for a very long time." I said.

I investigated Mary's body... The MonoMew File mentioned that she sustained an injury besides her cause of death.

(Truth Bullet 2)
I checked Mary's... head first. I'm sorry Mary for this... I swiped her hair away from her face. There on her face was a bruise... Why would there be a bruise on her face?

"Her face has been injured... That is strange... There doesn't seem to be any objects around here to cause the kind of injury." Gabriel said.

"The MonoMew file mentioned that there was another injury. It might be on her main body." I said. 

(Truth Bullet 3)
 stepped away from Mary's head and moved down to her body. Her pointer finger seemed have a band wrapped around it. I decided to take it off and peak. She had a small cut on her finger

"I think it's best to leave the band aid the way it was." Draco kneeled down and covered Mary's finger again.

"right..." I said.

(Truth Bullet 4)
I dug through Mary's pockets and such. 

"Hm..? Something feels weird.." I pulled out whatever it was. It was Mary's Monodex, except.... It was broken?