Episode 23: Leo find Aura.

Then police came to the house located in the forest area but no one is there in the house. They think jae escaped with aura and baby. By seeing the house filled with toys and dresses for baby and aura the police thinks that aura likes to stay with jae because there is no evidence for kidnapping them its seems like they happily lived here. But leo said them to stop talking bad about aura. Police ask sorry for interfering in his personal and they said it seems like jae escaped from here so lets go from here. Leo says, you may leave from here, I will wait here, whether they may come here for anything, this is the one evidence we get to find aura, I don't want to leave this chance, I will wait here for them. Then the police went from there.

Leo looked the place he saw aura dress there, he takes the dress and hugged that and says, I miss you aura this is the first time you left me alone, I can't live without you and our baby, I trust you that you only loves me and I believe that you will come back for me.

Next morning Jae returns to the forest with aura and baby. Aura thinks to escape from the hospital with her baby but if she leaves jae, she can't even imagine what will happen to him at the same time she have to think about leo, she knows how he feels without her, she didn't confuse between jae and leo. she loved jae, still she can't forget him, she feels for him but now she loves only Leo, she want to be with leo. Also she can't leave jae in this situation because she already takes the responsibility of jae. she want him to be happy in his life. Then they reached the house by car. They saw the door lock broken and they went in, she saw leo sleeping in the sofa holding her dress.

Aura becomes very happy after she saw leo, she calls him Leo but he didn't wake up. she went near to him to wake up but jae closed her mouth and take her and the baby to the car and locked the car door. Aura shouted at jae, she ask him to leave her but he threatens her to stay in the car silently or he will kill himself. Leo waked up and feels like aura called his name, he went out to check and he sees jae trying to escape from there, before he start to drive the car, leo runs fastly and punchure the tyre using a sharp rod over there as they can't escape from here.

Leo knows about jae problem so he calmly ask jae to leave aura and her child but jae refused to leave them and he says, she is mine I don't let anyone to take her from my life, she only belongs to me, I don't give aura and the baby to you, I am her husband and I am the father of the baby. Leo can't control his anger after he said this to him. Leo and jae started to fight with eachother. so aura breaks the car lock, she keep her baby in the car and come to stop them fighting but she can't stop them. she shouts at them to stop fighting for her but they continued the fight, they both got hit by each other very hardly, even they are bleeding they don't stop to fight.

Then jae defeated Leo and tied him in the tree. Aura requests jae to leave leo, he can see her love for leo in her tears. He can't accept that she is crying for other person and not for him. Aura says, Jae I can't come with you as a lover because now I am a mother for my baby and wife for leo but I can be with you as a friend till the end of our life and you need me to be with you in your life, I will be as a friend to you please. Jae also understands aura situation but he can't accept all his dreams getting shattered again and again. Jae knows aura love both of them equally, he wants aura to be happy in her life, he thinks he should not hurt her by separating leo from her for his selfishness and he understands she won't come with him again and she won't love him again. so he agrees to aura to be a friend and like a member in her family, aura can't believe that he agreed for this. she gets happy, she thinks all her problems are solved. Leo don't accept for this, then he thinks about jae and what and all difficulty he gone through in his life. He needs a good treatment to cure his mental illness and he thinks to agree for this untill jae treatment get over. He agrees because he shows mercy for him as a doctor to feels the pain of patients, so he said okay to live jae with them.