1

Quackity woke up... nothing interesting happens in his mediocre fucking life

Feeling that today will be a different day or so he thought...

Being alive one more single day... he already got his college degree

But what's inside of his mind? maybe a great plan to be happier or an idea to get a change of places...

.

.

.

Turning on the computer and fucking smile for the audience... they love the "stupid" and "innocent" looking facade he makes while thinking "I look worse than yesterday"

.

.

.

Spending time with his friends kinda relieves the intrusive thoughts...
Repeating the routine and pretend like nothing happened, is messing with his brain and body

.

.

.

"I'm fine guys..." does he really mean those words...?

.

.

.

.

.

.

One day, he wasn't able to get out of the damn bed. He didn't care of himself to please the audience with another stream... that's when he tried a trend, where you can make astral travels...

"I got nothing better to do"

After 2 hours... he found himself in his desired reality (more like favorite fictional world)
he was in his own server as both characters that he impersonated... how? he used a script where his body had the ability to divide the mind in two bodies...

.

"Help me!! He's an imposter"
.

"The Federation? I don't work for them"

"P-p-plea-s-se"

"My body is cold..."

"Is this the end?"

"Don't let him deceive you"

"Just believe me... you're the only one left Wilbur"

.

At the end... he just spent 2 days, but he felt like he was for like 2 years...

Quackity was hurt, more than before
His beloved alter ego's were killing him
Losing his "strong" emotions in the middle of the way.
Learning all the nasty consequences of the personalities of those versions of him...

He was sitting on the bed.

Why was he in that place?

Who is he?

"I am me... right?"