PROLOGUE

"South Korea?" A young boy came running into the Garcia household, his steps leaving wet prints and a smell of the sea. Hair drenched with salt water, the body still suited tightly, but the smile on his face was one similar to Spain's weather. The bright eyes and a beaming smile as he rapidly explained the good news he got in Spanish.

I got into BigHit Entertainment! My global audition passed through and they're offering to fly me to South Korea to train like a Kpop idol!

"Please!" The two parents glanced at each other, eyes painting with worry at breaking their son's heart or breaking their own at his distance. Although they drew both Spanish and Korean culture into the children's upbringing, the stories of the mother shared in secret only to the father about the country scared the man of the house.

A silent conversation happened in front of the clueless child. Mother and father move their hands and their expressions change every five seconds. And the last member of the family entered the kitchen, the eldest child hearing a snippet of her brother's excitement.

As the first child of the Garcia Song family, she was an expert in analyzing the unsaid words between her parents. And she understood where they were coming from. But she also knew her brother — the boy had no motivation to do any other activity than sports, dance, and sleep. And there were very limited opportunities for him to excel with happiness. So for him to get accepted in a field he genuinely enjoyed, it would be too bad to let it go.

"My little brother appearing on those stages and touring the world in the future?" She was getting his hopes up and their parents will be overflowing with guilt if the boy spends his whole waking moments by the beaches, not speaking to them for the summer. And maybe her parents' anger would direct at her — but as a working individual, she can evade their rage. But if her brother started ignoring them, that was more devastating than a simmering rage.

And that was how Sol's sister opened the gates of Kpop life to him. He owes his future to her.