Episode 1.1

THE GIRLS OF I-LAND

                                     ⚝----------------------------------------------------⚝

Viewers, participants and judges were confused when the camera panned towards the entrance of I-land even though there were already 23 male participants.(I mean like- 23 is a lot)

Just as there were comments to be made, a tall, slim girl stepped into the isolated black building.

The 23 of the participants glanced at each other and the silence in the room was tense until Hanbin broke it.

"Wait- there's a girl?" Hanbin gasped.

"What- obviously, do you need an eye checkup?" Jungwon retorted sarcastically as he rolled his eye

The girl's eyes flashed with nervousness and a small spark of competitiveness as she stood on the wired white platform.

"Zhang Yingshuang, 13 years old? Sik Hyuk, are you sure that it is the right move to add such a young trainee into the line-up?" Producer Rain asked as the read the information of her paper.

"Yes I'm sure, she is by far one of our most talented trainees that we have at Be-lift right now," Bang Sik Hyuk replied the senior producer.

The 23 pairs of eyes watched as she progressively neared them.

"Hello, I am Zhang Yingshuang from Chongqing, China, nice to meet you all," all of them were surprised that someone so young could have such a sweet yet mature voice.

"Well, Zhang Yingshuang, long time no see," Heeseung smiled as the 14 year old girl sat beside him.

"You too, Lee Heeseung," she replied with the exact same smile planted on her face.

Just then, the big black doors hissed open to reveal yet another tall and slim girl waiting anxiously to proceed.

"Shin Yuna, 17 years old," Zico read out.

"Well that seems more of the acceptable age," Producer Rain smiled as he watched her proceed towards the 24 trainees.

"Both the girls have amazing visuals, but wait until you see them perform onstage," Bang Sik Hyuk simply replied.

"Hello everyone, I am Shin Yuna, I hope we can all learn from one another!" she said as she bowed respectfully.

"Yuna eonnie!" Yingshuang exclaimed at the sight of her fellow trainee friend.

"The girls are so pretty..." Youngbin sighed and that resulted in him earning a slap on his arm by Jay, who gave him a (very) disgusted side eye.

"Dear 25 participants, in front of you is where you will perform the performances you prepared"

"Do not forget that not all 25 of you will enter I-Land."

"One last thing, this is barely the first test. Good luck!"

After hearing the announcement, everyone felt discouraged and many were hesitant to perform first.

Just then, Yuna shot up from her seat.