Chapter 1: Soccer coach! Geto x Trans man reader

Summary:
A one-shot book I'm thinking of creating of all my favorite Jujutsu Kaisen characters.
Please comment on what you think about each story!
I'm mostly doing male reader but I will consider doing female reader with another female character.
I don't really know what else to put so I hope you enjoy!

Notes:
Soccer coach! Geto x trans man reader
Alright, this is my first time ever writing smut so please comment and tell me what you think about it. The reader is over 18! And he's a trans man. I don't really know what to put in the warning but it can get a bit rough. So, I guess that's a warning? Also, there's a little bit of Gojo x Reader too because why not. Anyways enjoy <3

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

            ————————————

Unfortunately for you, you had to attend your 7-year-old cousin's soccer game today. Meaning that you had to sit with your family to watch a bunch of snotty children kick a ball and flail their arms around wildly. This usually wouldn't be an issue for you if it wasn't for the coach.

A handsome, muscular, tall man who caught the attention of all the moms and of course, you. You caught sight of him and your first thought was, 'Fuck, his hair looks so soft.' Half of his black hair cascaded down his shoulders while the top was put into a lazy bun. And like usual, he smelled good too. Now, you're not a creep, you only know because the soccer game was outside and the wind would blow past him, pushing his scent in the air, towards your nose. Therefore not your fault.

He didn't smell like his usual today though. He smelled like pink lemonade perfume with a hint of cheapness to it.

'Strange, he usually smells like cologne,' you thought, but dismissed it right after, saying you didn't care (news flash: you did). You weren't jealous, you knew he was a grown man and needed to let out his sexual frustrations. The only thing is...

You wished he'd let them out on you.

You turned 19 a few days ago so you were well past the age of consent and definitely not a minor. But there was a problem, he might not be gay.

You've seen him peek looks at this one mom whose kid is friends with your cousin. She was beautiful though, so you don't blame him. She always wore tight shirts with a V cut and tight jeans that really accentuated her ass. She was super sweet too. And lowkey a bad bitch.

Always bringing snacks for the kids and sometimes even for me.

Like, not gonna lie, she was a MILF. Straight up. And you would be lying if you said she didn't look like a perfect match for Mr. Geto.

Her name was Shoko Ieiri, and she was a very big smoker. Every time you were sitting beside her commenting on the game or talking about the latest news she would always light up a cigarette and blow it up making sure it didn't hit your face. You really appreciated that, but sometimes you wondered what it would be like to have the smoke being blown in your face choking you and her degradi-

Ahem.

Anyways.

Today Mrs. Ieiri (She didn't smell like pink lemonade, thankfully) decided to sit beside you with a lady named Utahime Iori and a man named Satoru Gojo. It felt nice to be accepted into the adult group, made you feel like a real grown-up. You'd met them a few times before and they were really cool. They even asked you to drop the honorifics and you agreed but constantly forgot to.