𝟎𝟏𝟑✰

.・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・.

・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・.

.・゜-: ✧ :-  -: ✧ :-゜・.

you looked around your room in disbelief. "why do i have no clothes?!" you exclaimed.

izuku, who was hidden underneath a pile of your many, many t-shirts looked at you and scoffed. "really?" he said, throwing one he liked at your face.

you caught it and threw it in your 'no-good' pile. "yeah. well, none of them are good enough."

the boy rolled his eyes. he had suggested shopping many times to you but you refused. you didn't want to buy more clothes that you knew would just sit in the back of your closet. you groaned. now you were getting flashbacks to the sleepover.

you looked up at your clock and gasped. you were shocked at how much time had passed. you now only had 5 hours until you had to be on the bus.

it had been two weeks since aizawa told your class about the field trip. and while the trip was for all hero course 3rd years, the classes would be separated into different locations.

class 3a, which had now been labeled as the "stronger class" based on test scores and combat statistics, would be visiting number 3, rabbit hero: mirko, private hotel training ground. while class 3b would be visiting number 5, kamui woods, lacquered chain hotel room and board.