Chapter 7

🩸

.

.

🩸Lila Sparrows

.

.

We were sitting staring at the tv. The sounds of the news mumbling in my ears. I felt bad for the first time in a while. Bill was still sipping on his coffee while I had downed mine from my dry throat. Wait a minute.

My hands slammed into my pockets. Desperately searching for my phone. It wasn't there.

"Bill what's the time?"

I frantically asked him. He looked down to the shiny silver watch that was locked around his wrist. Wait can't vampires not wear silver? No, that's not important right now.

"It's 12:30 am." 

"Oh my god i need to go home."

I got up quickly and ran for the door. But as I was about to open it I realized. I have no idea where I was. I slowly turned my head towards Bill. A weak smile on my face.

"Can you drop me off at home?"

Bill smiled and got up. He grabbed a set of keys that were sitting on the kitchen bench.

"Come on then."

I smiled and followed after him. He walked toward a door and opened it to what I was guessing is the garage. I was right. It was filled 2 cars, but what stood out was the bikes.

3 bikes sat next to each other. (A kawasaki H2R, Gsxr 1000 and a yamaha yzf r6.) But i didn't know the model names. Not really a bike girl.

"Are those Moxies?"

I asked Bill who was unlocking a black car 1993 Nissan s13 Silvia.

"Yep, she loves them more than she loves Tom."

I chuckled at his joke. I turned to face him and he had a dead serious look on his face.

"I'm not joking."

I raised my eyebrows. I walked over to them. Getting a closer look. The matt black Bike was beautiful. There was not one scratch or piece of dirt. Her bikes were neatly in line. I walked behind them, looking at her number plates.

The matt black bike said "N1GHT" the big gray and green bike "M0X1E" and white, red and black bike, "TR1GG". They all were named after her. I walked closer to the gray and green bike. I went to rub my hand along the bike.