How strong are these villains?!

Even though her pace had slowed due to inhaling some of the gas, Maki was still running at high speed.  It was getting harder though because the gas was starting to get thicker.
"Maki!" A voice yelled, she looked over to see where the voice was coming from.  It was Momo and a few students from Class B who were wearing gas masked she's created.  She threw two to her, she quickly fumbled with them to securely get them on herself and Jiro so they didn't breathe in any more.
"Are you two alright?" Momo asked
"As good as we can be given that we both inhaled some of that nasty stuff!" She answered, the mask distorting her voice.  "As it is, I won't be able to fight well, so I'm get out of the gas filled area!" At that she continued sprinting, this time through the trees and off the path because she figured it was likely the villains knew the students would be there since they'd even found the location of the camp at all.  Their attack seemed to be coordinated and that enhanced Maki's theory.

Eventually she got to an area where there seemed to be no gas so she removed her mask, stopping to catch her breath.  Maki noticed her breathing had become more choppy than usual so she assumed that was down to the gas she'd inhaled.  It meant her fighting skills would be impaired.  As she began considering what to do next, she heard a loud crashing coming from a nearby mountain side.  Straining her eyes to see what was going on, she saw clear signs that Midoriya was fighting there and from where he was, he had little chance of back up.
'I'm gonna have to step in there, got thing I brought the Cloud with me just in case.'  She thought as she first found the path, leaving Jiro there so someone could find her, there were more students than villains, and sprinting towards Midoriya's location.

——————————————

"The League are definitely going for quality this time!" She muttered to herself at the sight she was met with when she arrived.  Midoriya was putting himself through the ringer against a villain with a muscle quirk in order to defend a terrified Kota.  His right are looked like it   had been splintered and he was on the verge of being crushed by the villain.  Kota then shot water out of his hands and began begging for the older boy's life.
'Now's my chance!' Maki thought as she charged at the villain at top speed and swung her weapon into him, catching him by surprise.  Maki guessed Midoriya's previous attacks must have taken their toll on the villain because the Playful Cloud's strike sent a huge ripple through his muscles and sent him crashing into the mountain side, leaving a massive crater.
"Maki?!" Midoriya yelled in surprise at her arrival.  He didn't have time to ask any more questions before Maki quickies charged towards the villain again delivered a barrage of attacks to make sure he stayed down.  When she was done, the villain's face was partially bashed in. 

She was silent when Midoriya got up a let out a huge battle roar.

——————————————

"Mr Aizawa!" Midoriya yelled when their teacher came into sight.  Both he and Maki were walking back to get Kota to safety.  Their teacher looked stunned at the state the boy was in.  Before he could run off to tell Mandalay what he'd learned, Aizawa managed to stop him.
"This injuries, you went too far again.  Have you forgotten what happened in Hosu?"
"No, I haven't" the boy responded
"Go, but tell Mandalay something from me too." He said, before telling Midoriya that he gave the students permission to fight.
"Because I don't have a quirk, I don't apply to the rules" Maki said catching their attention " make sure that message gets there and make sure... they deal with that annoying gas." She said, swaying in her feet before crumbling to the ground unconscious.  The last thing she heard was Midoriya and Aizawa calling out her name before she blacked out.

——————————————

Aizawa was running back to the main building with Kota in his arms and an unconscious Maki slung over his shoulder, her weapon tucked in his scarf. He was honestly surprised Maki lasted so long after breathing that stuff in.
'I forgot to tell Midoriya to come back right away!' He realised 'This is bad! Like Maki until a few moments ago, the only reason he's going with those injuries is because of the endorphins pumping through his veins. It's temporary, once he achieves his goal and calms down, he won't be able to move at all!'
"Mister, is he gonna be okay?" The boy he was holding asked timidly, catching the man's attention. "I-I sort of punched him before, but still, he got beat to a pulp just so he could protect me." Aizawa could now feel the boy's grip tightening on his scarf. " I never apologise or even thanked him, please tell me he's not gonna get hurt more, right?"
"Don't worry, he sustained those injuries because he has no intention of dying. However, as his teacher, once this is over, I'll have to scold him for acting without my permission."
"Really?"
"Anyway, you'll get your chance to talk to him again... and when you do, put more emphasis on the 'thank you' part." He then turned his attention to the unconscious girl on his shoulder.
'She's not getting off the hook either but she'd better hang in there. She's a student with potential we might not get ever again.' He thought as he continued his way back to camp.