Alternate History: TL-191 Pt.1

A/N: This is after the Second Great War from TL-191. So yeah.

---------------------------------

END OF THE SECOND GREAT WAR

1944: After the end of the Second Great War. United States Annexed the Southern States, Mexico and other cuban islands.

The Freedom Party from the south were disbanded after their war crime. Many confederation generals, leaders and officials were executed. 

THE UNITED STATES PURCHASED ALASKA

The US purchased Alaska after russia lost the war. German empire occupied france and mostly large parts of Russia Empire. Many russians who lived in alaska have immigrated to the United States.

Texan Gained independent after their disbanded.

THE GLOBAL DEFENDER AND THE WAKE OF THE COLD WAR

1948: 4 Years after the end of the second great war. The Central Powers created the Global Defender.....

 Due to the empire of japan aggression expansions on pacific oceans

........ Due to the empire of japan aggression expansions on pacific oceans. The US Ships were destroyed by IJN Submarine, This causes the tensions between GEACPS And GD.

RUSSIAN FACTORYS ON AMERICA

1956: The Russians living in Alaska started working on Factorys thanks to russian engineer and they're now loyal to the Union.

The AK-47 and T-55 were now used by Union Armed Forces incase of War broken out.

THE AUSTRALIA MISSILE CRISIS

1960-1966: In February 14, An IJN Ships landed on Australia and put tactical nuclear missiles on the oceanic.

This Alarm the USNA and the Global Defender about the nuclear missiles been placed in Australia. When news gets out around the world, This caused panic and fear as the USNA and Global Defender organised the military.

One of the US Spyplane Lockheed U-2 was shot down by Japanese AA Missiles, The Pilot survived.

USNA NUCLEAR MISSILE IN WEST RUSSIA

With the Japanese nuclear missiles in Australia. The USNA Placed the ICBMs on West Russia as the Americans threated the Empire of Japan to stand down.

But they're didn't listen as the Japanese Refused the threats and still continue.

HAWAII GOT NUKE

On September 7, An IJN Nuclear Japanese Submarine have launched the ICBM and the nuclear mushroom destroyed the Hawaii City. Killing the Millions by the blast.

 Killing the Millions by the blast