mission 1 : kill the enemy

~Pdv Ashley

•MORNING•

Me: uuugh...!! I don't wanna go school..!

Jason: you have no choice, so wake up already !

Me: like, who even created school ?
Still one month & I'll never go back, since it's my last year anyway.

I woke up, took a bath, put on some make up : eye liner, mascara and gloss.
As for my  clothes: jogging, crop top  a jacket and sneakers.

Jason: Ashley, breakfast's ready !

Me: coming!

•After breakfast•

-jason was supposed to take me to school, instead , we arrived at his spot where he and his friends always plan their missions.  Actually I was surprised.  Jason has never let me know the location  to their spot.
We went to the basement, all his friends and members were adjusting their weapons and making plans, except for...a stranger that was talking korean in his headset secretly .

Unknown: 나는 목표를 본다

-this caught my attention, I knew something was off about him but I didn't get to know what was happening when I suddenly  heard a familiar voice . DAD ?!

Dad: Hey sweetie..

-I ran through his arms and hugged him

Me: I missed you so much dad . Wait what are you doing here ?

Dad: well, i asked Jason to bring you here. And since you are turning 17 today, I wanted to send you on your first mission, I know how much you have always wanted to go on missions on your own  just like your brother and I.

Me: are you serious?! . -I was really happy

Dad: you are already well formed and excellent in fighing and have assisted in a lot of missions with us , you can go on your first mission from tonight. After we celebrate your birthday ofc.

Me: omg... thank you dad , really.
I love you so much

Jason: well just don't screw up your first mission ;)

Me/Dad: shut up Jason !

Everyone; (laughs) 😂

~Pdv Asher (Mexico)

-the sound of an explosion woke me up, wait... EXPLOSION !?!...what's happening ? I rushed out my room..

Me: what the-.... GET OUT !! EVERYBODY OUT ! NOW!! HURRY UP !!

-The house was on fire.
Hours later, we concluded that it was due to circuit course. I so went back to Korea.

Father: I heard about what happened this morning,  hopefully your okay.
Me: don't worry dad everything's alright. He hugged me tightly

Anna: Brother ! I missed you

Me: Hey sweetie.

Anna: did you know brother , I have the best grades in my school !

Me: yeah I know, dad always send me your grades, I'm so proud of you .

Father: Son, let's talk in my office.

Me: yes ?

Father: look *shows a picture*. This is Mr.Rodrigo's daughter, she will be at the masked bal tonight.

Me: mhm... and ?

Father: KILL HER ! I need her dead by tonight.

Me: where ?

Father: paris.

~Pdv Ashley

•in the evening after the celebration•

Dad: her's your target, you'll find him at the masked  bal tonight, your flight for Paris is 2h go pack your things, you'll find all what you need in the plane.

Me: thank you dad

Dad: Be careful sweetie

-I hugged my father, went back home , packed my things, and went to the plane .

•PARIS, THE MASKED BAL•

{POV ASHLEY }-I'm wearing a tight short black dress, black heels and curved my hair, honestly, I am looking ☆Gorgeous ☆
The  bal was full, I recognized some celebrities and some gang leaders. I was just looking around when I saw..."HIM"

{Pov asher}-I'm wearing a black suit , a necklace and white shoes. I met Mrs. Gargy an old friend of my father. Ofc I didn't tell her about the mission. I was walking around looking for my target, when I suddenly saw "HER"....

[pov: asley/asher] - we were looking at each other... he/she was handsome/ gorgeous... his/Her blue eyes, brown wavy/messy hair ............
I have never saw a girl/guy like this his/Her , lips were calling me as long as we approached each other.  His/ Her gaze is so intense... I just wanna pull her closer,
put my hands aroud his neck....and....kiss him 💋.
Put my hands aroud her waist.... and....kiss her 💋.

~TO BE CONTINUED ~