╰►Rules ꒱

GENERAL RULES ::*Must be followed by everyone ‼️*

GENERAL RULES ::
*Must be followed by everyone ‼️*

|• Be respectful.

That's a basic! You must respect each other and not indulge in any hate or comment anything disrespectful towards anyone.

Feel free to bring it to my notice if something as such does happen.

|• No Bribing/No favouritism.

You will be disqualified if you're found Bribing the judges or the judges are found favouring others.

|• Follow this account AuthorAlphaJK , the community main account TheCharmsCommunity & our awards account CharmsLabels

You're free to unfollow me (the host) after the awards are over unless you're a winner/claimed any prizes. But, following both the community accounts must be permanent or else you'd be blacklisted from this and upcoming awards of the community.

|• Add this book in your public reading list and private list (library).

This keeps you updated & helps to share the word around.

|• Mention/announce this awards book on your public message board and do click on 'annouce to followers'.

I hope that everyone will abide by the rules and participate diligently.

RULES FOR PARTICIPANTS

|• NO BRIBING.

|• NO PLAGIARISED OR TRANSLATED WORK OF SOMEONE ELSE IS ALLOWED.

|• YOUR BOOK MUST BE IN ENGLISH.

|• NOT MORE THAN ONE BOOK IS ALLOWED IN THE SAME CATEGORY AND YOU CAN ADD MAXIMUM THREE BOOKS IN THREE DIFFERENT CATEGORIES.

|• Add hashtag #theglamorousawards2023 in the tag section of the book you're participating with. This helps in finding your books.

|• PLEASE FOLLOW YOUR JUDGES once they're assigned since they work hard to judge your books.

|• STAY UPDATED AND IF YOU CHANGE YOUR USERNAME/BOOK NAME, THEN PLEASE BRING IT TO MY NOTICE.

|• TRY TO NOT CHANGE YOUR BOOK COVER AND OTHER MAJOR FACTORS OF YOUR BOOKS TILL THE AWARDS ARE OVER.

|• YOU CAN JUDGE TOO BUT JUST NOT IN THE SAME CATEGORY.

|• YOUR BOOK SHOULD HAVE LESS THAN 50K READS, IT SHOULDN'T BE ABOVE 50K READS. THIS IS TO MAKE SURE THAT NEW AND UNDERRATED AUTHOR'S GET more chances! :♡ (In case of having not enough participants, you're free to join regardless of your book views)

|• To participate, your book should have at least 5 chapters (excluding prologue, Introduction, author's note, etc) and for short stories your book should have at least 3 chapters.

|• Books without any plot and having extreme overloaded smut and mature themes (over detailed rxpe, eating dxsorder, self-hxrm, etc) are NOT allowed.

|• Password is your favourite book on Wattpad.

Also try your best to stick till the end & do let me know in case you're backing off.

Lastly, Do follow the general rules!

───────── ✦

RULES FOR JUDGES

FIRST OF ALL,

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CONTRIBUTING AND MAKING THIS AWARDS EXIST :')

YOU ALL ARE GREAT AND LOVELY PEOPLE BUT SINCE WE HAVE TO STAY ORGANIZED HERE ARE SOME RULES:

|• IF YOU FIND ANYONE BRIBING YOU OR FORCING YOU TO GIVE THEIR BOOK ANY EXTRA ATTENTION, THEN PLEASE REPORT TO ME RIGHT AWAY!

|• NO FAVORITISM. PLEASE, I KNOW YOU HAVE YOUR OWN FAVORITE AUTHOR OR WRITING STYLE, I HOPE YOU WILL KEEP THE TRANSPARENCY WHILE JUDGING THE BOOKS ASSIGNED TO YOU.

|• PLEASE MAKE A READING LIST OF BOOKS YOU ARE JUDGING. IT WILL BE HELPFUL FOR BOTH YOU AND ME.

|• PLEASE FOLLOW THE JUDGING CRITERION WHICH WILL BE PROVIDED SOON.

|• TRY YOUR BEST TO STICK TILL THE END AND UNFORTUNATELY IF YOU'RE GOING TO DROP THEN PLEASE MAKE SURE TO BRING IT TO MY NOTICE A LITTLE EARLIER.

|• SUBMIT YOUR ASSIGNED MARKS THROUGH google doc links by dms ON WATTPAD/discord ( @AlphaJeon )

|• LET ME KNOW IF YOU CHANGE YOUR USERNAME.

|• YOU CAN BE A PARTICIPANT TOO, BUT NOT IN THE SAME CATEGORY YOU'RE GOING TO JUDGE.

-Password is your favourite Author.

Lastly, Do follow the general rules!

THAT'S IT FOR NOW,

THANK YOU!

Next::
Categories

Next::Categories