-4-

Surprise Surprise ! Hope you're doing fine! I decided to put the fourth chapter today, I know It's only Monday And I told that the fourth chapter will be up to you Friday but I wanted to suprise you since I'm happy with how the story's doing. This chapter is a little bit different from the others and longer. I hope you guys enjoy reading and I hope you'll tell me if you liked this chapter more so I know how to write the next chapters, I mean if I have to make them longer or shorter or just keep it this way.As for the next chapter I'm not sure if it will be published Friday but I'll try to make it if not I will post a message in my page the day before so you know. Please don't hesitate to share you thoughts and ideas with me and don't forget to vote for. Love u all <3 <3 Enjoy :)

Ps: Just keep reeding the story I promise that the next chapters will be so much more interesting.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Arriving to his door I made sure to knock this time and opened it after a quick "come in ". And here I stood a smile on my face waiting for him to look up from his papers

-           Dear Emma!, where have you been, didn't see you in a while! I missed you so much! Note the sarcasm! This man never failed on amusing me. And that's exactly what I was talking about. I love this man so much. I know that he's being like this only to me, so I feel pretty much honored.

-          Edward I missed you too so much! and that's exactly why I'm here. I answered him feeling amazingly good.

He sent to me a death glare. Oups !

-          Have a sit miss Taylor

-          Well thank you

-          Why are you here, there was a short pause, again? He asked quietly instead of yelling.   And that's when I felt bad, my smile disappeared, you see the principle really care for me, he's like the father that's never here, he loves me, I know it, but well I don't know. I didn't dare answering, instead I just kept my head down. He's the only one that I respect enough to not yell at. He truly believes in me. I'm ashamed, I want to run away and hide myself in a hole and never come out.

-          You know that you still here only because of your very good grades, your our best student, and also my money that you need so badly ! You should really try to be more respectful towards your teachers.

-          Yeah well easy to say

-          you really dislike them. I can see him bit his lip trying to hide his smile so he'll sound serious, well too bad for him. You should probably start by going to class in time, then you should listen to your teachers, don't fall asleep, don't yell at them and Blah blah blah blah,

-          Got it! You sound older with your recitation

-          Whatever, just be more polite and don't cause me trouble

-          Yeah well whatever. Then he turned serious again.

-          Can you do me a favor ?  Should I be worried? he never asked for something !

-          And what's that ?

-          My best friend's son is coming over, he's new and he needs someone to show him around.  Hell no !