EXTRAS

Random letter Alex sent Gracie before they knew each other cos why the fuck not?

Dear Gracie,

I hope this letter finds you well. I wanted to take a moment to tell you just how much your music means to me. Your songs have been a constant source of comfort and inspiration in my life, and they've carried me through some of my darkest moments.

Your lyrics are so raw and honest, and they touch my soul in a way that no other artist's music does. It's like you have this incredible ability to put into words the feelings and emotions that I struggle to express myself. Your voice is like a warm embrace, wrapping me in a blanket of comfort and understanding.

I've been to your concerts, and each time, I'm in awe of your talent and the way you pour your heart and soul into every performance. Your music has the power to bring people together, to create a sense of unity and belonging in the audience.

I don't know if you'll ever read this letter, but I wanted to thank you for sharing your gift with the world. Your music has been a guiding light in my life, and I am so grateful for the impact you've had on me.

Wishing you all the success and happiness in the world. Keep creating beautiful music and touching hearts with your talent.

With love and admiration,
Alex.

Wanna see anything else?

I honestly have no idea what to write next

Give me ideas!! >>>

Ty sm for all the votes