CHAPTER 4

Hazel's POV

Fraternity; that one thing that I've been telling myself to avoid at any costs when it's time for me to go to college. But here I am, standing in front of one of the frat house of the students from Chicago University.

And the fact that Kat is actually a part of the sorority sisters really surprised me. Aren't they all supposed to be annoying like the queen bee on typical college drama? How come Kat is so approachable, and friendly?

"Here.." Keira hands me a cup of drink that she took from the tables over the porch, as we make our way towards the front door.

I watch as Keisha take a sip on her cup, making a weird face as she tasted it, while Keira is drinking and vibing to the music.

"Ugh.." I said. It tasted weird, and quite strong. Keisha laughs as she look at my expression.

"Yeah, my thought exactly.." She chuckles.

"Relax, it's just a booze." Keira laughs when she watch both Keisha's and my expression.

"Cheers to our freshman year!" She adds as she drink more, moving her body to dances a little.

Is she drunk?? Already?

The sound of the music is a blast to my ear even when we're still inside the car, so standing right here even make it worse. Geez, we can't even talk properly to each other without damn yelling.

The porch is full with a lot of students drinking booze, and playing silly games. All the loud laughs from inside of the frat house could also be hear clearly as we are standing in front of the open door.

"Remind me again why we are doing this?" I raised a brow at Keira, who looks gorgeous on her red dress, as I finish the rest of my drink in one go, putting away the cup on the table just beside the front door.

"Ughh.." I will not drink that kind of thing, ever again.

"Oh come on! Let's enjoy our college life.. a little frat house party surely won't hurt, guys." Keira's mouth curved into a smile as she looks at both me and Keisha.

"Woah! This booze is really good-" She drink more, then she also put down the cup, and took her phone out.

"I am going to take a picture!" She adds with excitement, taking a picture of the 'wild environment' at the porch.

"I'm obviously here just so that I could make sure that you'll still have your clothes on when you wake up tomorrow-" I gasped upon hearing Keisha's answer.

"Otherwise, mom would kills me!" She adds, with a sighs.

"Oh please, it's not like I'm still holding my V card anyway.."

"We're talking about the typical frat house party movie thing, Keira." Keisha deadpan.

Breate Hazel. Slow, and easy. Breathe.. just breathe..

"Chill the fuck out would you? I get it.. frat boys could be a jerks sometimes..but not all.. and not all of them would get 'rapey' and horny at every single frat house parties."

Why are they talking about this? Why couldn't they discuss this back at the dorm? Why would they do this just when we are only about one step away from getting into the frat house?

"Wow, sister from the same mother, you are really that naive huh? Did you have any idea how many girls was dumped at the beach, or the side of the road way overnight, without even remembering anything, massive hickeys all over their bodies, and pain between their legs??" Keisha snorts at her sister.