Strange phone call

Next day,
Sid is roaming hear and there in his cabin. The anger is clearly visible in his face. His secretary Sanya is standing there and told him that file is still not submitted. 

Sid: meeting is going to start in 10 minutes.. and the file is still not completed... What the hell Ms. Kaur is doing...

Sanya: she is just working in it.. it's take 15 minutes more...

Sid: what...

Then he left from his cabin and directly went to Avi's cabin.

Sid: Ms. Kaur.... Why the hell file is still not completed... What are you doing...

Avi: Sir... Please give me few minutes... I'll finish it as soon as possible.

Sid: just do it fast... This meeting is very important for me...

Avi starts doing her work as fast as possible. Suddenly her phone rang. She cut the call. But again the phone rang. Avi pick the call. Before she talk, Sid snatch the phone.

Sid: Ms. Kaur, first complete the work...

She again starts her work. His secretary came there and told him that Mr. Bansal is reached there. He is waiting for him in meeting hall. Sid told her to make him busy for sometime. Then she left from there.

Sid: Ms. Kaur... Do it fast..

In few minutes the presentation is ready. Sidneet went to meeting hall. The meeting is going well. But in middle time Avi's phone again rang. Sid told her to keep her mobile in silent mode.

After the meeting, Mr. Bansal left from there. Sid held Avi's hand and take her to his cabin.

Sid: itni irresponsible keise ho shakti hai aap... Discipline naam ki bhi koi cheez hoti hai... Time pe presentation ready nahi kar shakti thi kya... Aisa kounsa important kaam tha jo ye kaam time se nahi kar pai...

Avi: I am sorry Sir...

Sid: what sorry...

Suddenly her phone rang. This time she picked the call. After call conversation she went towards door to open but Sid stopped her.

Sid: Ms. Kaur...

Avi: please not now... Important kaam hai.. mujhe Jana hoga... Baaki ki daant ghar pe continue kar lena... Ohk by...

And she opened the door and left from there or we can say ran from there.

Sid: Ms. Kaur... this girl... She is just out of my mind...

Then he went to his cabin and starts his work.

With Avi, she went to the place where her parents lived before.

One uncle who called her came toward her.

Avi: office work ki vajah se late ho gai... Vo chale to nahi gaye na....

Uncle: meine unhe yaha rokne ki bohot koshish ki lekin unki flight thi... Unhe late ho raha tha.. to me bhi jyada time rok nahi paya...

Avi: it's ok uncle... Thank you so much ki aapne meri itni help kii... It's means alot to me..

Uncle: ek cheez hai jo unhone mujhe di thi.. me bhul hi gaya uske baareme to...

Then he gave her a pic.

Uncle: ye pic bohot saal purana hai... Jab tumhare papa yaha rehte the... Society ke ek function me khichi gai tasveer hai...

Avi touched his feet and he gave blessing to her. After sometime she left from there.

At night, in Nigam mansion...

Avi entered in home by chori chori chupke chupke. She raised her eyes to find him. She saw that no one are there. She silently went to her room. And sat on the bed. Suddenly a voice came and her fear raised up.

Sid: Ms. Kaur...

Avi: m...Mr... n.. Nigam.... Aaaap yaha...

Sid: yes offcourse... Aap kaha thi itni der se...

Avi: m..me.. me to kabki yaha aa gai thi... Aap abhi abhi aaye isiliye aap ne mujhe shayad dekha nahi hoga...

Sid: me to kabka ghar aa gaya hoo... But you came late not me.. now say the truth...

Avi: vo actually me.... Aai anuty... Vibha aunty bula rahi hai... Me aai...

Before Sid could say something Avi ran from there and went to the dining area.

Avi: hayeee... Bach gai... Lekin akhir kab tak bachugi me...

Vibha: kya hua...

Avi: kuchh bhi to nahi... Vo me to bas aise hi... Aapko koi help chahiye meri...

Vibha: ye juice Sid ko dena tha... Me abhi kaam me thodi busy hoo to tum use dedo...

Then she gave her glass of juice. And then left from there.

Avi: ise kehte hai aasman se gire aur khajur pe atke... Ab phir se us devil ko face karna hoga... Hayeeee..meri kismat...

Then she went to the Sid's room. She saw that he is not in his room. So she take a breath in relief.

Avi: thank God ki abhi vo room me nahi hai... Vo yaha aae isse pehle juice table pe rakhke fatafat patli gali se nikalti hoo..

Then she put a glass on the table. She feels that someone is coming towards her. Now he is very closed to her that's why she could feel his breath on her shoulder. She turned towards him. After seeing him her balance lost but he held her and pulled her towards him. Because of that they both's balance lost and land on the bed. 

So guys,
How was the chapter.
Tell your reviews in comments.
Sorry for late update.
Do vote and comments if you want next chapter. And complete the goals.
Goals: 15 votes and 15 comments.
Your author,
Urmi