17

Liked by Hyunpics, poseaclick and 39190 othersFashio_fox: at least the college let's me borrow cool clothes

Fashio_fox: at least the college let's me borrow cool clothes

View all comments
poseaclick: he is born to be a model
hyunpics: He looks so good😭
|Fashion_fox: why you crying??
move_lix: I'm so jealous
Waterlily: the model is @SquirrelboySung

Jeongins eyes widened as he reads the comment, quickly getting up from his seat making his friends look up.

"What's wrong?" Beomgyu gives him a confused look.

"Someone exposed my hyung being the model."

Beomgyu's eyes widen as well, having being friends with Jeongin since they were kids so he also knows Jeongins older brother. "Holy shit, what ass would do that?" He stands up as well while their other friends wave them goodbye knowing they're leaving.

"Someone called waterlily, they have been commenting about how he should just show his face and shit." Jeongin pulls his bag over his shoulder, leaving the cafeteria with Beomgyu right behind him.

"We should find Jisung hyung."

Jeongin nods, the two of them quickly making their way over to the college campus, knowing their friends will explain the situation to the teacher.

Jisung stares at the notification on his phone, feeling his breath become uneven. He is with Chan and Changbin in Chans studio, watching the two figure out the music for3racha next performance when he phone buzzed and the notification showed up. His phone falls out of his shaking hands making the older boys quickly turn around.

"Jisung?" Chan frowns while Changbin makes his way over to Jisung. "What's wrong?"

Changbin guides Jisung to sit down on the couch while the younger his breathing gets worse.

Chan moves as well, sitting in front of the younger. "Hey hey, it's okay." He takes Jisung's hands in his own, running his thumb over his hands.

"They found out." Jisung mutters. Tears falling down his face. "I I don't want pe people to know."

Chan gives Changbin a confused look and the other can only shrugs not sure what Jisung is talking about.
"It will be okay Ji."

Jisung shakes his head.

Liked by Binceps, lino_is_cute and 100 othersChanbangs: I'm adopting them

Chanbangs: I'm adopting them

View all comments
lino_is_cute: we have two kids now?
Binceps: they're so cute😭
|Binceps: I wish I had a brother like @agibbang