DAD?!

(I forgot to say in the au explanation that Sanemi was nicer to Giyuu in this au later on lol)

ALSO THANK YOU TO @MakalahLaxton FOR YOUR COMMENT IN THE LAST PART! Definitely made my day!!! 

"Aniki!" Genya said, "Genya?" "What are you doing with them?" Sanemi questioned. "I was hanging out with them until they ran after Inosuke and Zenitsu and left me behind!" 

"Tomioka my child I did not know you were their father" Kayaga curiously exclaimed, "Mhmm hm mh!" "What Nezuko meant to say was, Tomioka-san isn't our father he is just a father figure!" Tanjiro said. "Aww how sweet!" Mitsuri squealed "How many of you see him that way?" 

"Me, Nezuko-chan, Tanjiro, Inosuke , Aoi, Kanao, Senjuro, Genya, and Muichiro" Zenitsu said. "My My Girls you never told me about this" Shinobu exclaimed, "Oh, sorry..." "Its fine Kanao!" "I- We should get going" "Oh yes Tomioka before you go, why don't you join me and the rest of the Hashira for dinner tonight!" Rengoku boomed in his usual loud voice. "Oh alright..." 'Awww he's so cute and quiet!' Mitsuri thought. (Time skip brought to you by a simping snake boi)   Tomioka arrived at the restaurant that Rengoku was talking about. (A/N Rengoku gave him the address during the Time skip) I walked in and found the table reserved for the Hashira, only Tengen and Rengoku were there at the time. "Hello Tomioka!" Rengoku yelled, "Hello my flashy buddy!" 'Buddy?! I didn't know he thought of me as a friend (not just a friend honey), and flashy? I am nothing close to flashy' "Hello" "Why don't you come sit next to me!" Rengoku said, "How about you sit next to me instead I am much more flashy!" 'Tengen better not try and steal Tomioka away from me that b!tch already has three wives he doesn't need a husband' 'Rengoku better not try to steal my flashy future husband away from me' "Ara Ara why doesn't Tomioka next to me now that I am here I am much closer to him then you are!", Shinobu said as she walked in hiding her anger behind her smile. 'These two idiots better not try to sit next to my Tomioka'. Just then the rest of the Hashira entered the restaurant. "Why doesn't Tomioka sit next to me and Iguro-Kun!" "I suggest you all do whatever Mitsuri wants or else I will beat you too a pulp, other than you Tomioka your fine" " Oi I think Tomioka should sit next to me at east I smell good unlike that un-flashy peacock over there" Sanemi angrily said. Meanwhile while everybody was arguing about who Tomioka should sit next to he had already taken a place between Gyomei and Muichiro. "You all realize dad has already sat down right?" Muichiro claimed in a sassy tone, "Oh it seems you are right young Tokito!" Rengoku said. 'Although I can't see Tomioka his aura is very calming but a bit sad, and for some reason I feel happier than usual now that I am sitting next to him'. (A/N so yes I am adding some Gyomei x Tomioka somewhere in here but he won't be overly obsessed with Giyuu as the other members in the Harem because I just can't see him doing that y'know with his constant praying and meditating I don't think he even has time for over obsessing. With him it'll probably just be fluff)

They all ordered their food and started to eat while all staring at Tomioka, he didn't notice though as his face lightened at the sight of his Salmon with Daikon. A small but noticeable smile started to appear on Tomioka's face as he ate his food, the Hashira's hearts skipped a beat. 'Kyaaa! Tomioka-san looks so cute when he's smiling!' Mitsuri and almost all the other Hashira's thought. 

Thank you so much for reading this chapter! 

Authors Note:

The Hashira did very much blush when they saw Giyuu smile and so much that they looked like tomatoes!

Muichiro thinks that the best option out of all the Hashira for Giyuu is Gyomei because he doesn't over obsess and they could peacefully and calmly live together.