Rescuing a new crewmate

Acrylic: "I hope you're not planning on crying out like that the entire time Coby. I can always kill you if it's that much pain." A haughty grin found its way onto Acrylic's face as he stared down at the pitiful boy while poking him with a random stick he found laying around. Coby had looked appalled at the blatantly terrifying question. "Oh if you're afraid of dying don't, everyone does at some point so take comfort in that. But that doesn't mean take your death lying down. Make it worthwhile." Acrylic's smirk softened a bit before Coby found some courage in those words and nodded before shakily standing up.

Zoro: "You two should get out of here, the boss here will kill you if he finds out you two were conversing with a criminal." Coby shakes his head before making his way over to Zoro getting ready to untie him. "What the hell are ya doing? Stop that, I'm gonna be released tomorrow anyway!"

Coby: "No you aren't! He never intended to keep his promise, that's why Luffy punched him for you!" Zoro looked surprised, and appalled. The little bastard had lied and toyed with him. "Please save Luffy after I untie you!" This causes Acrylic to laugh heartily, as it the entire situation was just a huge joke.

Acrylic: "Nah, don't worry about him. Luffy is so much stronger than you think. I believe in my brother!" As he says this, Acrylic stands up and stretches as if he was gonna go for a run before bending over and picking up his blade and attaching it to his back via the sageo. (Which is the actual name for the rope that you use for it!) "And on the topic of fighting, they wish they could land even single blow on me!" He kneels down to be face to face with Zoro. "I won't force you to become a pirate but you at least better say thank you. But in the same note, you won't be able to escape this place without Luffy's, or my, help. So make your decision here and now...." He looks to his side hearing the clicks and cocking of numerous amounts of guns. "Cause it seems we've got some company." He stands in between the Marines and Coby/Zoro.

------Inside the Marine Base------

Luffy: "Ah look! There's the katana! But which one is his." He feels the dead weight of Helmeppo go slack even more only to look down and sees Helmeppo passed out. But what was slightly more concerning was what Luffy saw going on by the execution grounds. "I sure hope they'll be ok.... Ah wait Acrylic's down there, they'll be fine but I should get back soon...."

------Back at the execution grounds ------

Axe Hand Morgan: "SURROUND THE BASE, DON'T LET ANYONE ESCAPE!!!" After barking out the order to his men, Morgan turns to face the three men. "Ahh, Roronoa Zoro. I remember your name from a long time ago, but don't think you can beat me, you're a mere insect beneath my mountainous strength!! Now, men... READY!!" The Marines aim their sights down at the trio. Zoro started to panic and have a flashback to a promise he made to an old friend (You guys already know what happened, so I won't do the whole flashback and I still think Kuina's dad killed her. I will always say her dad's a bitch)

------Flashback------

With tears in his eyes, Zoro makes a promise while holding his rival's blade

Zoro (Child): "I will become even stronger, I'll be the world's best swordsman. So damn famous even the Heavens will hear of my great name!!"

------Flashback Ends------

Zoro (Thoughts): "I made a promise, I can't die here!!!"

A window shattered as Morgan yelled 'FIRE!!'. But before the bullets could reach their targets Acrylic lifts one hand, with his palm facing towards the firing squad before a purple energy emits from his outstretched hand causing the bullets to go wildly off course and embed into the ground.

Acrylic: "Mm, you must not be very smart if you think I'm just going to let you kill these two." The energy condenses into an arrow before shooting past the grunts and slamming into Morgan, sending him skidding and, eventually, slamming into a building behind him. "My brother wants at least Zoro to join so he isn't gonna die here."  Luffy lands next to Acrylic with the wildest of goofy grins on his face before Zoro yells out at the black haired male.