introduction

Being the eldest is not always advantageous, especially when you are the only elder member of the family without a mom. Jisso, who lost her eomma and appa at a young age, has had to cultivate maturity and responsibility beyond her years. She has had to assume the role of a mother figure for her sisters. However, amidst all the sacrifices she has made, what about her own emotions? What happens when the sister for whom she has given up so much starts despising her?

------
Kim Jisso, at the age of 25, exudes beauty and possesses a remarkable sense of maturity. As the eldest daughter in the Kim family and the maternal figure for her sisters, Jisso has taken on immense responsibility from a very young age due to the unfortunate loss of their parents. She embodies a perfect combination of sweetness, composure, and strength, demonstrating her willingness to go against the world for the sake of her beloved sisters. Undoubtedly, she holds the highest position within the family hierarchy."

"Kim Jennie, the second eldest sibling among the Kim daughters, struggles with anger issues. However, her love for her sisters knows no bounds, and she is willing to do anything for them. Although she may come across as strict, there is no denying that Jisso holds a special place in her heart."

"At the age of 20, Kim Rose stands as the third eldest daughter in the Kim family. She is known for her sweet and precious nature, always avoiding derogatory comments about her sisters. Rose has a keen interest in books and can be described as a bit reserved or distant."

"As the youngest of the Kim siblings at 19 years old, Kim Lalisa has a bubbly personality and enjoys playfully teasing her sisters. She cherishes them deeply and always strives to excel in everything she does. Above all, Lalisa is truly a sweet and precious member of the family.