why I think Zander is autistic

he specifically wears purple and black. some autistic people have a very specific set of colours that they will wear.

his interest in dogs. he gets super excited over dogs. like, rlly excited. when many autistic people find media of things they like, or it is brought up in conversation, they will get really excited.

his tendency to believe what his brain tells him and not what other people say. it is often seen that autistic people will have their own ideas of how things are even if they are a little warped.

he tends to not think when he is feeling strong emotions.any autistic people lose the ability to express themselves properly when they are feeling strong emotions.

he is very protective of his piano. many autistic people don't like it when other people are better than them in something they like.

at least for that rig testing video, he is flexible. again, many autistic people also have conditions that cause hyper flexibility.

he doesn't like physical activity. it is a very common autistic trait to hate certain feelings. sweating and being damp can be one of them. that is why I hate physical activity.

he has very heightened emotions. a lot of autistic people find it hard to regulate how much emotion they feel.

his name is Zander, and my name is Zander. i have autism, so he has autism.