~Chapter 2~

~Y/n's~ Pov

When I opened Instagram to check the video my eyes widened "holy shit this can't be real..." The video went viral with over 20million views and over 500 likes.

                            Instagram

                  ~Video attachment~

Liked by mrbeast,Selena Gomez,and 500,567 others

Comments

~User1- you sound so good I can listen to you and instantly get relaxed.
~Y/n_L/n replied to ~User1 Omg thank you!!

~hater1- she literally sound so horrible like I can't🙄
~Y/n_L/n replied to ~hater1 literally GTFO.

~Selena Gomez- you did this better than I did like so much better🤗😘
~Y/n_L/n replied to ~Selena Gomez OMG hi Selena!!

~Mrbeast- Sounds perfect😍
~Y/n_L/n replied to ~Mrbeast NO WAY THANK YOU!!

I was literally fangirling so hard that mrbeast and Selena noticed me I swore that made my whole day. I decided to head out to the store and buy the groceries because why not?

~Time skip~

When I made it back home it was already 6:30pm because after grocery shopping i went to do a last minute performance with the band. I placed the groceries on the counter before unpacking them into the fridge or cabinets then taking a nice long shower after the long day.

After that was out of the way I fed lulu  and give her cuddles and baby talked her. I got bored doing that so I set my alarm to the same time and got ready for bed.

~Time skip to morning~

I woke up to the sun peaking through my bedroom window right unto my face. I got up,did my normal morning routine,fed lulu walked her and rest. As you can probably guess I got bored like really fast so I decided to do another Insta post.

I was brainstorming ideas until I decided on doing a makeup tutorial. I set my phone up not knowing that it wasn't recording and did my makeup,talking and making jokes.

When I got done I decided to end the video only to realize it wasn't recording.

I raged.

This time I hit the record button and spoke into the camera "I wasn't fucking recording so I have to do this shit all over again" I exaggeratedly wiped awayfake tears . I grabbed wipes,set up my phone and started furiously wiping the makeup off my face. During the process I yeeted my fake ass eyelashes off then threw them on my vanity.

After more furious wiping I threw the wipes and faked cry to add effect. Obviously they'll know I'll faking but inside I was so mad.

After the exaggeration I continued "I was done,I get excited,I tell my little jokes...MY FUCKING CAMERA OFF!" I add more fake crying to make it funny . I abruptly stopped the fake crying and said "Imma stop using my phone" and ended the video.

I edited the video to cut out the unnessary footage and after I was satisfied I posted the video. And got ready to go get myself food but before I left I I fed lulu one last time. "Lulu be a good girl while I'm gone and you'll get a treat" then I left.

Word count:539