𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

── ⋅ ⋅ ── ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

AMARA╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

AMARA
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

𝐈'𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 meeting my group for the first time. It still feels odd to call them my group, but I guess that's what they are now.

The relentless search for my niece had consumed countless months of my life, leaving me worn and weary. Perfect timing, they say. As fate would have it, I stumbled upon Alexandria. That's what the sign on the metal gates read – Alexandria Safe Zone.

Of course, skepticism crept in. What could this place truly offer? But with nothing left to lose, having lost my only family member and teetering on the brink of giving up, I couldn't ignore the glimmer of hope that beckoned me inside.

Life was peaceful in this community, I was even getting to know some members better. That was until Rick turned up, Rick and his band of destructive idiots.

The idiots I came to love as if they were my own blood. I'd give my life to them.

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

── ⋅ ⋅ ── ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

CHARLOTTE╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

CHARLOTTE
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆, before my life transformed forever, the world felt unchanged. I followed my usual routine - breakfast, hair, classes - without any inkling of the impending shift. At 16, my days lacked excitement, leaving me to wonder what else life had in store for me.

Residing with my aunt Amara, she had been a maternal figure since my real mom's untimely passing when I was just a year old. As for my father, the law finally caught up with him, and he received a 10-year jail sentence. His absence didn't weigh heavily on me; he had been more of an unpleasant presence than a caring parent. In contrast, my bond with my aunt was strong, and I cherished her presence.