Chapter 58

Kota

Well, that definitely wasn't what I expected to hear or see when I walked into the office. Luke was jacking off while listening to what I thought was porn when I heard Owen's voice and realized it was the compound.

"Good girl," Owen said

Then I heard Sean's voice, "Fuck, you feel amazing, little bird."

Tori whined, "Please, Sean, move...I need...uh, I need..."

"Fuck," I muttered to myself as Luke's eyes flew open and Gabe stepped into the room as well his eyes wide. Thankfully, Luke quickly covered himself, but damn listening to them fucking her was heady.

"Fuck," Owen roared, then she gave a muffled cry and Sean groaned. Next, we heard panting and Owen asked, "So were you perverts just eavesdropping or something else?"

Luke sounded winded as he answered, "I was just checking because the sensor went off. Corey had suggested checking when anyone enters the room, just in case."

"Probably not a bad idea, Kisses. These fuckers are sneaky around here," Tori laughed. "So who else eavesdropped? I made out at least two other voices."

"Good ears, Tori," I said sheepishly. "I kinda walked in at the end and well..."

She let out a laugh, "And you couldn't pass up listening to live porn. It's okay, Kota, no worries. It's not like this was exactly planned. Well, that leaves one, so speak up whoever you are."

"Fuckity fuck, um, hey, I'm uh Gabriel or um, just Gabe if you want," he stuttered.

"Holy shit, beautiful, you made Gabe stutter and blush...you're a freaking miracle worker," Luke teased.

"Shut it Lucian, or I'll make you stutter," Gabe shot back.

"You're ours, little bird. Right gentlemen?" Sean said loudly.

"Agreed," was the general statement from the three of us as well as Owen.

"See, that's all settled," Sean said.

I heard her say, "Crazy ass, Americans. Now, gentlemen, if you'll excuse me, I have responsibilities. Um, where are my panties?"

Owen replied, "Not telling. Maybe you should come back later and search again."

"Um, nice meeting you Gabriel and please don't hurt Kisses too much," she said before I heard the door close.

"Sean, just how the hell did that all happen?" I asked.

"Fate, boys, complete fate. We'll call back later," he answered and the line went dead.

"Tell me again why we didn't get to go back," Luke pouted.

I laughed, "Because you have no medical experience, Kisses."

He threw a pillow at me, "Hey, at least I have a nickname."

Gabe gave him a sadistic grin, "You did catch that part about 'don't hurt him too much', right? That means I can still hurt you." Luke gave a panicked look then darted out of the room while Gabe sauntered out calling after him, "Run, pretty boy, run while you can."

I just shook my head. Those two are a mess, but then again, aren't we all?

"Why is my brother running down the hall screaming for sanctuary like a madman?" North asked as he came into the room.

I laughed, "Because Tori gave permission to Gabe to hurt him, just not too much."

"Wait, how the hell did you talk to Tori?" he asked, his eyes wide.

I felt my face heat up, "We, um, might have stumbled into Luke listening to um, her having sex with Sean and Owen."

North sputtered, then began roaring with laughter. "Holy fuck, that is too perfect! I'm guessing she knew if she gave Gabe instructions."

"Yeah, apparently Luke was checking to make sure it wasn't someone else sneaking into their room, and Sean busted him listening. Then Gabe and I walked in and well..."

"Was she mad?" he asked.

"No, she seemed kinda turned on by the idea. Sean told her she was ours," I said, looking to see his reaction.

He grinned, "Yeah, I had a feeling that might happen when Luke came back all dreamy and shit. Hell, even Nate couldn't shut up about her." He rubbed the back of his neck, "How the hell is this all gonna work out, Kota? I mean, I know the Tomas hope they can find common ground with Cardoza, but being part of the fucking cartel? How the hell are they gonna stomach that?"

I blew out a breath, "I have no idea, but it looks like we might want to start asking ourselves the same questions."

Tori

I came around the corner of the kitchen and ran face-first into Carlos. "Sorry, sir," I said, quickly backing up, but he reached out and grabbed my arm, squeezing tightly.

"Wrong name, whore," he grumbled, pulling me closer. I could smell the whisky on his breath and shivered. "Say it right or I'll put you on your knees and remind you in front of the entire staff."

"Sorry, Master. Please forgive me," I whispered, bowing my head.

He scoffed, "Working for the Reina has made you pathetic, whore." I noticed the way he emphasized her title with disgust. "Don't worry, she can't protect you forever, especially in her fragile state. It would be such a shame to see her hurt, but you could stop that, couldn't you, Tori?" His hand gripped my hair and yanked it back, forcing me to look at his face. "Unless you want your precious friend hurt, come to my chambers tonight. If you're a really good little whore, I might even make you cum after your punishment."

"You, you can't do that," I stammered. "Mr. Cardoza would kill you if you hurt her."

Carlos laughed, spittle flying in my face, "Do you really think he can stop me? The men see how weak she's made him. They'll follow me, just as they should. Matter of fact, let's not wait until this evening." He turned and began dragging me down the hall to his room as I tried to pry his hands from my hair. I scratched at his hands and arms and he roared, "Fucking bitch," then let me go, slapping me across the face.

I went flying to the ground and scrambled back, trying to find an escape, but he was quicker. His hand went around my throat and he slammed me against the heavy door, my head bouncing off it. I felt dizzy as I tried to get away, but it was useless. Carlos was almost three times my size and in his intoxicated state, he would end up killing me the more I struggled. I yelped when I felt a sting in my neck.

"That will fucking calm you down," he muttered. I slid to the floor as he let go of my neck. The hallway felt like it was tilting sideways and then my eyes closed.  

Author's Notes:  Back down the rabbit hole, my lovelies...

Term starts back soon, so I'm attempting to wrap this up before...if the characters would stop mixing up the story it would help.