Longest Day Ever

Miles/3rd Pov:

Miles got up and got dressed riding his bike to the mall so he could bye some new clothes as to sleep he had to borrow one of his dads T-Shirts and shorts and brought about 259$ and 39 cents. Miles felt another tingle telling him to look behind him and saw a flash of white brushing it off to be the sunlight messing with his eyes as he went to the checkout and sold his old jordans for a new larger pair. He felt another tingle as it was getting worse and worse.

When miles finished purchasing the new clothes he had he realized something. Ever since that spider bit him everything's been changing like I've hit puberty or something. "I said that out loud didn't I..." The cashier nodded.

Miles ran out of the mall and quicky getting realizing someone tapped his shoulder when he turned around he saw the most beautiful girl he has ever seen on any world.

"Hey do you got a minute. I need help finding Brooklyn Visions." Gwen said. "Your going to Brooklyn Visions next week? Me too." I took a good look at her face with freckles around the nose area and her crystal blue eyes sparkling in the sunlight.

What am I thinking ive known her for like two minutes and she probably already has a boyfriend or just doesnt feel the same way. I sighed knowing I was right but then I looked to her in confusion. "School doesnt start for like 3-4 days but I'll call a taxi to Brooklyn Visions." I gave her the money to pay the driver. "No I dont need it you can just walk me there."

"So whats your name." Miles asked curiously "Im Gwweeaanda..." She said obviously making up a lie "Wait your name is Gwanda?" Miles said confused "It's African..- Im South African No Accent though because I want raised in Africa I was raised here. Enough about me whats your name?" Gwen asked curiously "My name is Miles Morales And im 45% Peurto Rican and 55% African (Random Numbers That Add Up so dont call me racist) And on my stupid parents decision im starting at Brooklyn Visons In the next few days." Miles said kinda angry but sad at the same time. "Welp we're here Miles said looking at the sign that says Visions." "Well It was nice meeting you Gwanda." Miles said "Actually I was joking about that real names Gwen, Gwen Stacy."

Gwens Pov:

"Miles Gonzales Morales."
"Heres My number. Call me anytime." I said to Miles "Will do." Miles gave a tiny two fingered salute to me. "See ya around "Gwanda." I chuckled at the nickname

Hes actually kind've cute WAIT WHAT ARE YOU THINKING GWEN YOU CANT FEEL FOR ANYONE. There just gonna get hurt. My Spider-Sense tingled, except different from before it was telling Me theres 2 Other Spider People But only calling to one which made me think. "Is He The Other Spider-Man.."

Miles Pov:

She was nice and cute but I have to get back to the main focus that spider bite. I Ran to the subway and into Big old Art Room with my No Expectations drawing. I saw the Spider as it started flashing different colors I started looking around more terrified looking at my phone realizing its late. I start to walk out until I hear someone fighting I walk towards the noice but see nothing then another one of those tingles came in telling me in big bold letters saying

LOOK OUT!!!

The Glass then broke as I quickly turned around and saw no other then Green Goblin and Sp- Spider-Man I ran through them trying to get to the exit but finding a big dead end as Milesstopped himself self but Green Goblin And Spider-Man kept on Making The Ground shake and all it took was one big bang and miles fell through the construction area

Peters Spider-Sense went off and redirected himself to get Miles. Grabbing him by the jacket swinging him to a top of a construction crane "Hey Kid. Your shoes are untied." Miles nodded Peters spider sense went off again. Telling him Miles Was A Spider-Man too. "I Thought I was the Only one.. Your- Your like me." Peter Said surprised "I don't wanna be." Miles said with his voice very shaky sounding absolutely terrified. "You don't really have a choice kid, If you stick around maybe I can show you the ropes." Miles nodded again "I'll Teach you right now thread the needle, I'll teach you more when I stop Kingpin and His little goons." Peter jumped up Backflipping onto the moving Collider wheel Swing up to the roof. "How does he he do that." Miles said absolutely dumbfounded

Peter swing kicked Prowler with Green Goblin hot on his tail as he proceeded to choke slam Peter. (Miles You Next☠️) Prowler started slashing at his Chest luckily for peter He was able to get out Green Goblins grip and kicking into the spinning collider knocking him out for probably a weeks notice for all peter knew and was able to dodge with only the suit and his skin being cut. Peter then webbed Prowler's Gauntlets taking them off "I Could use this type of technology thanks." Peter said webbing Prowlers Body To the Spinning Collider. Peter started Swinging back Towards Miles. Peter gave Miles one of his Web shooters and put a Bag on top of his head to hide his identity "Why the bag." Miles said Disappointed "To hide your identity You'll get a suit soon."

Miles was just hanging on to peter by a Web "Lesson number two. Twist Release." Miles Let go of the web and tried listening into peter and after running into buildings so many times he lost count he finally got it. "Ok there you go. Your a fast learner." Peter said as Miles just rolled his eyes. When the realization struck. Wait Im SPIDER-MAN! and I'm not the only one. Miles smiled towards peter. "Wait Where are we going!?!?" Peter shrugged "I've just been following you." Miles rolled his eyes towards peter once more. "I Gotta head to my Parents house you coming because I don't think I can show up through the front door at like 1:00 - 2:30." Miles said to peter absolutely dumbfounded that time went by that fast. "Sure Kid, I'll teach ya Lesson Three on the Way There. Stick And Relax Miles reached his apartment window and stuck to the wall.

Miles rolled up his Apartment door and let out a big sigh of relief that he left it unlocked He crawled inside sticking to the ceiling and couldn't get down Miles looked back at peter "Uhh Peter I Can't get down.." Miles said in a whisper "What do you do to relax." When Peter said that it was one of the most biggest mistakes in his entire career of being Spider-Man "Needless to say Something Something She Was Something But Never the less Calling it quits now baby I'm a wreck." Miles was interrupted by peter "Oh God.." "OooO ooO oOoO San di- GAH!." Miles interrupted when he fell straight headfirst on the floor "Ouch.." Miles said rubbing his temple "Well Kid come to this address by 4:30 PM tomorrow." Peter Gave Miles A Note with Aunt May's address on it. "Will Do Spider-Man."

Miles got out of his jacket and hoodie and got in some shorts and a black and red tank top. I could make a suit that instead of Red and Blue. Its black and red In my style. Maybe I should call Gwen. nah It's about like 3:00 I have to do that tomorrow considering the fact that I have orientation at 6:30 in the morning. Sometimes I wish I didn't go to that stupid entrance exam considering the fact that I'm 99% sure I passed. considering I saw a Mail on my desk from Visions literally saying I passed. "I'll Worry about it tomorrow for now I need sleep It's been a hell of a long and exciting day."

Thank you guys for reading this chapter and There's more gwiles moments I just have to get the basic stuff out of the way first and vote and comment it makes me want to keep writing this story and who else thinks the ship name Ghost Flower is amazing let me know and let me know any story Ideas you want to see next parts coming out in a few days and ill Cya you guys on the next episode of Dragon ball Z- lemme stop anyways if you guys want longer chapter just go to conversations and comment and until next time my brothers and sisters.