Introduction

By the way! This is safe for readers who have only read the first book. There will be some mentions towards Firestar and Mapleshade, but that's about it (only spoiling Mapleshade's vengeance and hints at the Dark Forest plot that she creates). 

This was done by me, Flingring, and @vivlz6670 , who is an incredible writer (he/she/they). You should totally check her out, and I love their stuff :3

So this was done by both of us, and I wrote Amber and Maple, she wrote Willow and Pine. I use any pronouns, but I find that the people that meet me that I haven't met irl just assume he/him, so that's sort of my preferred thingy??? Idk, still figuring stupid pronouns out :3

And there is some made up stuff in here, like the "hot springs" up north in SkyClan territory. And there is some absolutely crazy things about the timeline. They're in the arc one territories, but the past already happened. Firestar happened, ig. And SkyClan is still in the forest.  Mapleshade is specifically prominent in the story.

And since this is extremely... home-y, I'd like to say, didn't know this at the time, so you will find me doing things like... calling Fourtrees the Island, and stuff. 

And what I mean by homey is that me and vivlz6670 had no idea we were going to post it on Wattpad, but here we are. So there are a lot of mistakes (I used Horsetail wrong, and such) that I didn't think would mean anything. But here we are. 

So if this seems very slacked on in parts, it probably is.

And one more thing (sorry for such a long introduction) the first few chapters are kind of like a... plan? Something like that. Like I made Amberkit excited and cool towards StarClan when in reality now she hates it! So a lot of things are different in our current writing than the first four chapters. Those were kind of introductory chapters? I don't know. But just gonna say it, the characters are pretty different. Let's just say character development or something, I don't know :P

And this is what @vivlz6670 had to say about the whole thing: 

The Power of Four is written in a Warrior Cats alternate universe, while still having the same cultures in the Clans. (Basically just Warrior Cats but with different characters) 

It is written by me, vivlz6670, and Flingring. The prologue with Toadstar's POV was written by both of us. (this is Flingring here, sorry quizzles, I accidentally did some overlap here. vivlz6670 established this in what they sent me to put in this thing, but I already said it. She wrote Pinewhatever's and Willowwhatever's povs, while I wrote Amberwhatever's and Maplewhatever's povs) This fic will be posted on flingring's account, but you can find mine at https://www.wattpad.com/user/vivlz6670 (copy the link manually into your browser :D) 

That's about it! I totally hope you enjoy The Power of Four: And if you think something is entirely absurd, that's our fault. In our defense, again, we did not think that we would be posting it here!