1- Introduction To Scott Malkinson

If you asked anyone what they knew of Scott Malkinson, they'd probably stick out their tongue to speak in an exaggerated lisp and say: "I'm Thott Malkinthon, and I have diabeteth." The other kids around them would laugh, and conversation would move on. Nobody would stop to think about the other things that could be said about Scott Malkinson. Nobody would even look for them to begin with. Scott Malkinson is practically invisible, but he's used to it.

A list of things people would know about Scott Malkinson if they bothered to look for them:

1.) Scott looks quite a bit like his father. They both have brown hair, hazel eyes, and freckles.
2.)Scott likes to read, especially fantasy books. He loves the thought of magic existing, that even someone as boring and unnoticeable as himself could be something amazing.
3.) Scott stopped eating lunch in the cafeteria back in middle school. He usually eats in an empty classroom because it's quieter, and better for reading. Nobody bothered to talk to him in the cafeteria anyway.
4.) Scott is learning ASL for his language requirement in school. Most kids chose Spanish, but Scott thinks that if he gets good at signing, one day instead of being the kid with diabetes he can be the kid who can sign which is infinitely cooler.
5.) Scott is friends with Sophie Gray and Butters Stotch. Even so, they don't really know him too well. It's more accurate to say these are the two people who are nicest to him.
6.) Scott's favorite candy is butterscotch. He always keeps a few in his pocket in case his blood sugar drops.
7.) Scott is Catholic, not in the way most kids in South Park are, he actually believes in the things he's told at church. He likes the idea that God sees him, even if nobody else does.
8.) Scott is on the school's yearbook team. He's great at taking candid shots because even with a massive camera in his hands nobody really notices him.
9.) Scott is in the theater club at school. He doesn't perform onstage, he's a part of the stage crew. It's perfect for him, because you're not meant to notice the people moving set pieces.
10.) S̶c̶o̶t̶t̶̶ i̶s̶ ̶g̶a̶y̶ Scott definitely likes girls.

___________________________
Not sure how fast I'll be with updates on this one since I haven't prewritten anything on this one, but I love Scott and it's about time he got some recognition.