The legend

Two cops are shown at the front door of the house as a camera glitches the one in front slightly pushes the door open with a creek it was completely dark in the house.

"It's the police"man 1 says as he steps into the house as he pulls out his gun"is anybody here identify your self"he says as man 2 walks through an arch way into the kitchen.

The other officer walks slowly into the living room as he looks around "kitchen clear no sign of Pfeiffer"man 2 says over the dispatch .

The officer walks over to a wall of pictures one with lily and Pfeiffer, one with lily and her brother, one with all four together,one with pfieiffer with her mother and the final one was of Pfeiffer and her farther.

"Pfeiffer,Mrs Ross, Ms lily it's the police"man 1 is heard. Soon a door was shown down the hall as a light was shines on it it was cracked open he slowly approaches the door as he pushes it open. 

In the room a shrine about the death of charlie and the play was shone with nooses here and there as a tree painted just like the one in the play was shown on the wall"what the hell"he says as a miniature doll of charlie as the hang man was seen beside two dresses one from when Alexis was in the play in 1993 and the one that Pfeiffer wore with a noose hanging in between as a TV was shown playythe recording from 1993 with candles lit.

He goes to turn around only to jump seeing Mrs Ross brushing her daughters hair as she and Pfeiffer on the bed as lily all wearing the same outfits from earlier as she stands beside them all them are stareing at the TV.

"1-paul-21. 1-paul - suspects in the back room to the right"he says into the radio on his shoulder as he looks.to the opened door before turning to the three women who were stareing at the TV"lang do you copy oh god"he asked as he turns back to the recording of the play back from 1993 as he looks closer"charlie grimille?"he says as they all look towards him freaking him out.

"You  shouldn't say that name"Pfeiffer says stareing at him blankly.

"She right you should know the legend"lily say as a dark smirk graces her face as her eyes flash black making the officer jump as he turns to the hall way"lang"he calls out before all of a sudden lang was them speed into the wall by an unseen force with a noose wrapped around his throat as he smacks straight into the wall before being lifted up as it he was being hanged as he chokes.

The bedroom door slams closed"lang no!"he says jiggling the door nob but the door won't open as the officer in the bedroom  looks back to the women in shock only for Charlie to appear before him holding a noose before lunging forward as everything glitches before it completely goes black.