1. tease

Top : Dream
Bottom : George

CW: Teasing , Praising , BJ , Thigh riding ,

—————————————————

Dream and George have been out all day, and its been exhausting. not to mention that George had been teasing Dream ALL day, such as;
"Accidentally" brushing against him, bending down infront of him on purpose, letting out very slutty moans when he's stretching
(yes, in public.), etc. and Dream just had to deal with it until he could get George back. But Dream signed in relief because George stopped teasing him about half an hour ago, but.. It was time for him to get revenge.

George and Dream were walking to a convenient store to get some drinks because they've been doing some yard work and for some reason they had no water, (idk why☠️)
as they were walking Dream smirked as he moved a bit closer to George, George looked at him confused. "Why are you so close?" George said, Dream shrugged his shoulders not responding to him, George rolled his eyes and he looked away from Dream, but then he grabbed Georges ass and chuckled, George let out a little yelp and he looked back at Dream with a 'What the fuck?!' look. Dream laughed and leaned closer to Georges ear, whispering in it, "You think me grabbing your ass is bad? Oh, just wait 'till later, George." Dream said in a low tone that sent chills down Georges spine.
George felt his cheeks heat up at the way Dream said that, now he regrets teasing Dream.

Fast forward to later when they're back at the house, George is a flustered mess. Dream had been calling him names non-stop, such as; Pretty boy, Georgie (pennywise who?), baby, babe, etc. and hes been so touchy with George; Grabbing his waist, pushing up against him from behind, grabbing his hips, and other shit like that, George loved it but, he couldnt admit it.

George was bending down to water some flowers and Dream saw this so, he walked up behind George and put his hands on his hips, pressing against him. George jumped at the feeling and he leaned up, putting the flower watering can down and moving Dreams hands off his hips, turning around and looking at Dream, "What is your problem, Dream? Quit doing that!" George said as his cheeks started getting hot, Dream laughed and he looked down at George. "You know you like it, George. Don't deny it, baby.." Dream said bringing his hand to Georges cheek, caressing his face, George felt his cheeks heat up more and he moved Dreams hand off his face, "You- I- st- UGH!" George stuttered and stormed inside the house, leaving Dream wheezing.

Once George was inside he groaned and put his face in his hands, Why did he like when Dream did that stuff so bad? He wanted Dream to do it more. He wanted more than Dream touching him, George snapped out of his thoughts and he looked down at his pants and he noticed he was hard.. "What the hell!" George groaned, but suddenly he heard a voice behind him.
"What's the matter? Did I make you all hot and bothered, baby?" Dream said walking up behind him and smiling, George threw his head back, he knew he couldn't take much more, "What do you want, Dream." George said crossing his arms, not turning around because he didnt want Dream to see how flustered he was. "Wow, attitude much? and please, George. look at me when youre talking atleast," Dream said, George shook his head.

but he knew Dream was gonna find out he was flustered one way or another, "Why not?" Dream asked, "Because I don't wanna look at you, Idiot." George replied, he did wanna look at Dream, he did badly. but he just couldn't, "Oh, come on now, George." Dream said putting his hands on Georges shoulders and turning him around, George just looked at the ground so he couldn't see his face. "George, look at me." Dream said sternly, "No." George mumbled, Dream rolled his eyes and grabbed Georges chin, forcing him to look up at him and when he saw Georges face he chuckled, "Oh, so this is what you were hiding? the fact that you're flustered?" Dream said laughing, George didnt say anything he just looked at Dream, "You must've really liked those names, huh baby?" Dream said as he moved closer to Georges face,