20 Coke

I woke up from my nap and checked my pocket watch, it red half Nine.
I jumped out of bed and sat at my desk and rubbed my eyes.
I grabbed my hair brush and combed through my hair as it trailed down the front of my body.

I picked up my concealer and dabbed little dots under my eyes and patted it in gently with my finger.
I looked back down at my watch *9:40*
I grabbed my light pink lipstick and dabbed it lightly on my lips.
I got up from my chair and walked over to my wardrobe, I pulled open the dress and searched through my dresses to find one to change into.
I grabbed my light pink one.

I took off my old dress sliding it down my legs and stepping out of the skirt, I stepped into my dress and pulled it up lightly as the straps sat on my shoulders.

"Rory" a light whisper called from outside my window.
I looked out my window and looked down to see Katie standing there with her other friend.
"2 minutes" I said quietly as I grabbed a small bag and placed my cigarettes and matches in there.

I walked over to my desk and pulled open the drawer and grabbing a pocket knife, I stared at it then placing it in my bag.

I kicked my legs over the side of the window grabbing onto the window ledge for dear life as my placed my feet in the crevices of the bricks, I got a foot from the bottom and jumped down patting my dress and smiling.
"What an entrance Rory" Katie said before she took me in her arms and gave me a light hug.
"Hi I'm Emma" she said as she placed her hand out waiting for me to shake it.
"Aurora, or Rory" I said as I took her hand and shook it lightly.

"So where do you want to go?" Katie asked
"I'm not sure I just wanted to get out of the house for a bit without my bodyguards or my brothers" I said as we walked slowly down the street.

"Well we could get some coke" Emma suggested as Katie's face lit up.

"Omg yess we should, Rory?"
I took a moment to reply I wasn't sure about this one, "you know what fuck it let's do it" I said

we walked for whatever felt an eternity until we reached upon a rustic old house which had a few people coming in and out sniffling with every breath.

we walked towards the door, Emma walked infront of us and pushed open the door, as we followed behind her as she walked in.

i closed the door slowly behind me as Katie and Emma walked ahead into the front room.

i walked through to the front room to see Emma practically sitting on a man as katie sat on the seat across from them.

"ah Aurora we thought we lost you for a second there" Emma said as she turned to the man then back to me.

"Henry this is Aurora, my new friend" she said as she smiled and Henry kept his eyes fixated on me.

"Aurora what a pretty name" he said as he watched me sit next to katie.

"thanks" i said feeling uneasy.

"You look familiar do i know you" He said as i just watched as e lined up his coke and got his rolled up money snorting the coke.

"um i dont think so" i said trying to brush of the question.

All everyone knows me as a Shelby i want my own identity and not to be frowned upon for having the devil second name.

"She's a Shelby" Emma said which made him stop what he was doing.

"Shelby huh?, i did some buisness with your bothers before"

"hasn't everyone" i said which made him snigger.

"So the precious Shelby sister wants some coke?"

" yes we want some coke" Emma said as she clung on to him tighter as she was almost threatened by something.