Chapter 19: The day in and unplanned vistors

RECAP: I went to the coffee pot grabbed the pot and mugs and brought it to the table. Jay said the Bacon and eggs are done mel. I smiled and walked into the kitchen and grabbed plates down for the bacon and eggs. I went to the freezer and grabbed the breakfast sausages and threw them in the flat top and Jay brought the plates of bacon and eggs out to the dining room twenty five minutes later the sausages were done.

Jules' P.O.V

Mel and Jay said go sit down we will bring everything out. We said okay and went to go sit down. Ten minutes later they brought out all of the dishes and sat down. We ate and I asked can we have a day in and watch movies and relax. Mel said of course babes let's have a Disney marathon including the dcoms  along with the Television shows.

 I said let's do it. Mel smiled and said okay let's eat up and go get set up. Jay said how about Tyson and I go to the store to get  snacks that will last all day. Mel and I said okay. We finished eating and the boys took everything off the table and put them into the dishwasher a few minutes later there was a knock on the door and Mel went to it and saw Gemma and Ana and said come on in we were just getting ready to have a day in and have a Disney marathon. How was you're girls night.

They said it went great we hung out at Ana's house. Jay walked out and said hey Gem and Ana are you guys gonna stay for our disney Marathon. Ana said is it okay if we do. Mel said you guys are always welcome Tyson and Jay are going to get snacks that will last all day. We went out clubbing last night after we worked at the Fashion house so we are having a stay in day. 

The two girls said it sounds good to us. I said okay ladies let’s go set our viewing area up while the guys go get the snacks. Jay and Tyson said alright we are out of here be back in a half hour have fun ladies. 20 minutes later we were done setting the viewing area up. Mel said what do you guys wanna do while we wait, Ana said why don't we do manicures and pedicures while we wait Mel and I said okay let’s go to mel’s room. 

We all got up and went upstairs to Mel's room. She stopped at the closet and grabbed four buckets and brought them to her ensuite and filled them with warm water and brought them one at a time and we all sat down and put our feet in them and soaked them for 5 minutes. We grabbed the towels and pat dried our feet and started the pedicure 15 minutes later we all had our toes done. I had a pale pink color on my toes. Ana had a reddish pink color on her toes. 

Mel had baby blue color on her toes with silver sparkles on the big toe. Gem had a violet color on her toes with gold sparkles on the big toe. 
Then fifteen minutes later we had our nails done. As the guys got back we had just finished doing a facial feeling rested and refreshed. The guys said did you girls have fun. We said yes we did I'm nice and relaxed.

Tyson said Mel and Jules the invites have arrived. I got a phone call from the company on our way back and I went and picked them up for you. Mel and I said okay thank you ty and Jay. They said no problem and handed the invites to Mel she found Gemma and Ana's and said here you girls go. Ana said but you haven't known us long.

I said your family for Mel. Tyson and Jay said which means your family to us as well. I took the invites from mel and said here Gem this one is for your dad and mom. The girls said we all will be there on your big day. Jules and Ty smiled and said let's start our marathon and laid all the snacks on the table. We started watching the Disney movies.

~Time Skip~

It was 11:30 pm and Gemma and Ana said we have to go the boys and kids will not be happy that we came and saw you guys without them. Gemma asked wanna meet up for coffee tomorrow. Jules and Mel said yeah we can meet up tomorrow. The girls all said bye and hugged each other then gem and Ana gave the  two boys a hug and headed out. Mel said text me when you guys get home love ya. They said okay and live ya too. Jay said let's all go to bed and hugged Mel and Jules and kissed them on their foreheads. Mel said good night everyone.