Shatter

The haylie effect
la la la is the sound that was ringing through alys ears as her eye twitched for hearing it 1000000 times she was so close to murdering haylie

maddy awoke with a shudder. it was her 3rd nightmare this week about aly cheating on her. the nightmares were starting to make her paranoid. she decided that it was finally time to talk to aly about this. she called aly up and made plans to meet at mcdonalds that afternoon.
Meanwhile
Aly was going crazy as Lyle Lyle the crocodile La La La La laed away every time she hard it she went a little bit mad, not realizing she had 579 missed calls form maddy. She looked over at her bedside table, seeing her phone consistently light up. She quickly scrambled to grab it, seeing all 579 missed called from Maddy. In a panic she read Maddy's message to meet her at McDonald's.
at mcdonalds:
aly- whats up baby girl what was so important that you called me 579 times?
maddy- i keep having nightmares about you cheating on me with your whore friend
aly- whaaaat ur crazy girl me and Lyle Lyle the crocodile are just really good friends
maddy- i am not and i am so sick of you gaslighting me constantly
aly- okay fine
maddy- were d one
aly- fine, I'll just go to the exotic pet store and snuggle with Lyle in his cage and he will sing to me
as maddy got up to storm out of the mcdonalds she ran right into the strong musclar and loving arms of layla. she had never felt such passion held within an individual. as she mumbled an apology layla put her gentle hand on maddys hair and stroked it. she said "all is good beautiful princess" maddy blushed and began to say something back but layla walked away before she had the chance. as maddy, still in her trance, started to drive home all she could think about was how she had to see that beautiful woman again. it wasnt until later that night that she finally realized that she and aly were not longer together. she felt some sort of sadness that the breakup didnt effect her more- after all she had at some point beleived that she would love aly forever- but she passion she had felt with layla that day could not be ignored. she needed to experience that again.
because that fateful day at mcdonalds had been maddys first meeting with layla she had no other information on her. she didnt know her age or her last name or even what school she went to. all maddy had to go off of was mcdonalds. so she decided that she would visit mcdonalds as often as she possibly could in an attempt to see her again. every spare second maddy had was being spent at mcdonalds. every breakfast meal was bought and eaten there, every lunch break spent there, every dinner , every midnight snack. she began to memorize all the regulars and all the workers. it took nearly 3 months of this psychotic behavior before maddy finally saw layla again. her heart lept with joy. her heart was beating so hard and so rapidly she felt as if she would pass out. she forced herself up to approach layla. but her nerves got the better of her once again when she stumbled over the small step that she she had walked over thousands of times before in the last 3 months. she fell right into laylas arms again! but this time layla was holding her soda and it spilled all over maddy!
layla- "oh my goodness! i am so so sorry! please how could i ever made this up to you!"layla said at she ran to get paper towels. she desperately tried to dry off the front of maddys shirt as maddy only blushed redder and redder
maddy- "it was my fault! dont be sorry! but i can think of a way for you to make it up to me..."
layla- "please ill do anything!!!"
maddy only had to think for half a second to make up a perfect plan to be alone with layla finally.
maddy- "my car broke as soon as i got here. i would appreciate it so much if i only you could give me a ride to my house."
layla- "actually my dads a mechanic. i may be able to fix your issue if you could show me what was wrong"
maddy realized that her plan was slightly flawed sinced her car was in perfect condition to drive
maddy- "okay just wait in here for your food and then once your done eating ill show you"
layla- "i would wait a century for your beautiful"
maddy blushed once again. she walked outside and then ran to her car in the parking lot. the only thing she could think of was to pop the hood and rip the battery out of her car and hide it. to play up the damage even more she decided to pour all the sand she could find into her gas tank. layla finally finished her meal and walked outside to check out the damage to maddys car.
layla- "wow someone really fucked ur shit up hoe"
maddy- " i know bruh it was deadass my opp"
layla- "let me be your night in shining armor. my chariot is yours as long as you desire it"
maddy- "bet bruh"
they hopped into the car and drove off into the sunset. after this night there wasnt a second that passed without maddy thinking about layla or layla thinking about maddy. until the fateful day came....
maddy got up out of laylas bed one morning after a long and busy sleepover the night before. she stumbled into the shower half asleep still. once she got out she saw that layla was still asleep. maddy walked outside to check the mail. she was still hardly awake because she hadnt drank her #morning coffee yet. this led to her walking right up the mail box completely ignoring the 2000 pound grizzly bear eating garbage out of laylas trash can! maddy walked right up to it and tripped over a rock which led her to fall right into the trash can. the bear ate her right up leaving no trace of her body to be found. to this day nobody on earth knows where maddy disappeared to and layla still currently greives for her lost ex lover. Now Layla grieves for Maddy every single day at McDonald's and that's all she will ever eat again. layla died of cardiac arrest only 6 months after maddys passing.