Chapter 3

Wills pov

I sit in the back of the class barely paying attention to the teacher completely zoned out and I didn't even realize that class was over until I saw kids getting up, I quickly get all my stuff together and walk out the class and I walk straight to my locker.

I check the time on my phone 11:35 that means 10 minutes until my next class and a hour until lunch, I grab my stuff for my next class and my headphones out my locker and walk to class early.

When I get into the class I put my headphones on and start playing the neighborhood I lay my head down on my arms waiting for class to start, after about 4 minutes I feel a tap on my shoulder so I lift my head up and look to the side and Mike was sitting there next to me so I take a headphone off "hey sorry did I wake you up or something?" Mike questioned "nah I was just waiting for class to start" I replied mike just nodded "wanna listen to music with me?" I ask "sure" Mike says so I hand him a headphone and I just started doodling in my note book until class started luckily since it was a Friday and this teacher is really nice she didn't give the class work today and let us keep the headphones in.

After class me and Mike where walking to the table where the group sits at max and el where already sitting there talking so mike and will just say across from them and continue talking about whatever they where talking about before a few minutes go by and all of a sudden they hear Dustin screaming so they all turn towards him and see that Lucas is changing him with something in his hands Dustin runs over to the table and crawls under it "why is Lucas chasing you" Mike question while looking at Dustin who is still under the table "I DONT KNOW HE JUST STARTED CHASING ME WITH SOMETHING IN HIS HANDS" Dustin said yelling but also out of breath, then Lucas comes over all calm "hey guys have you seen Dustin?" He asks will points under the table "what where u chasing him with and why" max asked "I caught a bird and wanted to show him so I ran towards him and he started running away from me" Lucas responded "ohh ok" "WAIT U CAUGHT A BIRD" screamed el "CAN I SEE IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE " she begged "yea put your hands out and when I give it to you hold it so it doesn't fly"  he said "wait why did u catch a bird in the first place" asked will "I don't know".

After a while the bell rang and they all left to go to there last class of the day (a/n Ik they where just at lunch but pretend like they got out early or sm)
Will and Dustin had science mike has math el and max had history and Lucas had English.

After school they were all talking in front of the school and said their goodbyes.

Mike and will where walking together since they live near each other soon they got to wills house (mikes house was farther down) "bye Mike I'll text u later" will said "alright bye will" he said while waving. Then mike started walking home.

To be continued...

A/n hiii I hope u guys enjoyed this chapter I wanted to add somthing that was a bit more happy because the next chapter will be quite sad but yea byeee