Soccer

Hyungggg come on please.. let's play a soccer, the new ball that I ordered  came today.. 

Ni-ki begs Jake as he bounce up and down on the bed trying to wake up the older in his sleep ..

Jake breaths heavily trying to process what's happening. He just needs to sleep but Ni-ki seems to have another agenda today and he won't stop unless he gets what he wants so Jake lazily stand up totally against his will.. letting himself be pulled by the younger who was jumping in joy  towards outside.

🥅⚽

After couple of rounds playing soccer, sleep finally leave Jake's body. He was more than energize now and ready for more. But this time Ni-ki decided to stop as he gets tired now. So he decided to take a shower, to ease the sticky feeling brought by his sweat.  He throws the ball lastly to Jake, leaving him on the ground.

Ni-ki had finished taking a shower and he's now preparing to sleep. Jake who also had finished went to his own room and lay on his bed, but he's not sleepy now,  so he grab his phone from the bedside and text jungwon to bring food on their way home..
(Btw other members aren't home because they have another different schedule)
Jungwon quickly replied saying it would take them longer to get home. So don't wait and just ordered online.

Almost hour had passed, Jake had already played on his phone, watch a movie, listen to music but still sleep hasn't visit him yet. So he decided to stand and went to the younger s room to check him. He was welcomed with Ni-ki's figure that's peacefully sleeping . His hair was still wet and his blanket barely  covers him, Jake  walk closer to his bed and sat on the space beside him. he observed ni-ki, wondering if he is cold since he notice that he's only wearing  shorts and white thin shirt, he moves his hand touching  ni leg feeling its soft skin that wasn't covered with blanket..

Ni-ki wakes up with the creek sound of the bed that's hitting the wall. Trying to grasp what's happening .. Jakes body was on top of him, his head was buried between his neck.. moving aggressively as if he's working out ..

AaahhHhHH!!!  Ni-ki covers his mouth with his left hand, containing this strange sound he's making, this feeling was so strange to him.. something was poking on his lower part as his neck was getting stiff with all the bite he felt.

Trying to move his right hand, he reach for Jakes shoulder tapping him..

Hyung what are we doing?? Jake rise his head from the crook of his neck..

With a hoarse voice he tries to answer..
"sshh! We are just playing.. "

"Again?" Ni-ki ask innocently.. he's trying his best not to let a strange sound again.. as the older move in him deeper.

"Yes.. just like soccer.. "

"AahHsh! Aaaaahhhh but .. aahhhiim tired!! Already "

"Shhhhh.."

"A while ago I played with you.. because you like soccer

Now.. this is what Jake hyung likes to play so shut up and spread your legs wide"

After couple of rounds.. Ni-ki is definitely 3x more tired than playing soccer even though Jake do all the work..

He look at Jake beside him who has his eyes closed..

"Thank you hyung ... For playing with me ...  "