HOTEL MOTEL HOLIDAY INN

Sapnap POV
I was sitting alone by the beach minding my own business when a girl walked over to me. "Hi I noticed you were sitting alone mind if I keep you company?" She said her voice sounded inviting so I responded. "Damn bb your thicc and I like thicc girls" I responded "oh really" she smiled "then what do you think of this one then" she lifts up her skirt to show off her thick thighs "do they turn you on?" She giggles "its ok to admit it" "yes" I say mesmerized at the sight.

"Good boy. Are you ready for some fun?" She looks at him with an innocent smile. "You are now."  She giggles softly "there's a motel down town we can go to" I respond feeling my member grow in my pants. "Sounds great! Let's get going then". They walk hand in hand towards the motel. "It'll be our secret place where no one knows us or anything else about us. Just two people enjoying each other's company. What could possibly go wrong?" She smiles innocently "come here baby girl" I say as we go into the room "Of course my love." She wraps her arms around my neck as he pulls her close against me. She presses herself firmly against me while kissing passionately. Her tongue dances inside my mouth eagerly exploring every corner of it. My hands run through her hair gently caressing her scalp as I unzip her skirt. Her eyes wide with surprise yet aroused "You're good". She grabs hold of my hair as I slowly lowers my mouth to her wet womanhood. Her body shakess as I licks her with intense passion. My tongue laps up and down her slick folds leaving her needy for more. "It smells like fish" I comment not stopping my movements as she
smiles mischievously "It does doesn't it? But that is just part of its charm..." she moans softly as I continue licking her as I unzip her pants.

She gasps as I enters her roughly, pushing her deeper onto my cock. She wraps her legs around my waist holding onto me tightly. I grab her hips pulling her closer still as I continue pounding into her with hard, fast strokes making me pull out my vibrator. She bites her lip as I slow down, then suddenly my fingers slide down to her pussy. She feels my fingers move in and out of her, and at the same time, she feels the hard plastic vibrating against her clit. I smack her ass making her moan. Her eyes roll back as I spank her again. The sensation sends waves of pleasure throughout her entire being. She arches her back pressing herself harder against my touch. I pick up speed once more driving us both wild with desire. "oh god Sapnap your so fucking hot" she says breathlessly. "I don't know baby girl why are you?" I say making her smirk "Because you turn me on so much. You make me feel so much. You make me want to explode with pleasure every time you touch me". "Then maybe you shouldn't trust a criminal" I say as I tie her to the bed and steal her purse with all her money "bye slut" I say before running out. She cries and screams but there was nothing anyone can do to help her now. She was helplessly tied to the bed. She couldn't even get away from this man who had stolen everything from her.
---------------------------------------------------------word count 589
I was on call with my friends and the other writer writing this and this is some of our first time writing smut lmao. Did you enjoy Sapnap's stealing poses arc???