33

feb 14th, 2023

NAILEA'S POV

i woke up to the smell of my favorite breakfast in the world, pancakes!

i sat up with excitement and turned to where blake once was, but he was gone.

i checked the time; 11:32 am. damn i slept in.

aw man he left? where is he? but then it finally hit my dumbass that he's the one making the pancakes, and oh my god...

its valentine's day.

i got up and made my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth. once i did that i ran to the kitchen.

"happy valentine's day baby!" i hugged blake from behind, waiting for him to turn around to kiss him.

"happy valentine's day mi vida" he smiled into the kiss. i pulled away and skipped my way to my dining table where there was so many presents and balloons.

"this is all for me?" i smiled why turning my head towards my boyfriend, to which he nodded after turning off the stove and heading my way with two plates with pancakes on them.

i made my way to the kitchen to get the maple and chocolate syrup, as well as our glasses of water.

i drenched my pancakes in syrup before taking a bite, my eyes widening as i did. "if you make me pancakes like these every day i'm gonna marry you" i said, making blake laugh as he cut his breakfast.

"so do you have anything planned for today?" i asked him, to which he nodded, "with you actually!" he smiled.

"really? at what time?" i asked, "5 pm" "oo what are we gonna do?" i asked. "sorry baby its a surprise" he shrugged.

"oh come on just tell meee", "but then it wouldn't be a surprise though, would it?" he teased.

"ugh whatever, hashtag lameeee" i said and we both busted out laughing. "what in the 2014" he managed to get out through his laughs.

———

here i am, getting ready for plans i don't know anything about. i'm guessing it's something semi-casual, but i'm wearing a dress just in case.

"baby tú tienes marido y yo me enredé en tu pielll" i sang along to the karol g and anuel AA song.

i finished my makeup, topping it off with setting spray before making my way to the bathroom to take out my rollers.

i made a couple tiktoks on my phone before going downstairs and waiting for blake to come get me. its currently 4:58 and i hear a knock on my door so i open it.

and standing there is my beautiful boyfriend, holding flowers, lilies, my favorite.

i smiled at him before kissing his lips. i pulled away and he spoke up. "you look stunning baby" he grabbed my hand, giving me a twirl which lead me back into his arms. "ready to go?" he asked, and i nodded.

———

"people say i drive too fast, move too fast, live too fast, ain't no such as too fast" i sing along to the brent faiyaz song playing from my boyfriends hellcat. "where are we goinggg" I bother him for the millionth time. "you'll seee" blake responds, placing his hand on mines which was on the arm rest.