Taehyung

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

I've been standing here from past half hour. I couldn't believe that's how it turned out, just one day and everything has gone worse than i thought. I turned out like this.

"Look at him, staring at us like he can win us"

"I wish to taste his flesh, it smells fresh and delicious"

"Should we attack? Should i?"

"Been days that i walked out of these walls! I'm hungry"

"Will he take a step? Is he dead already?"

"The new one is here, who's going to play with him? Should i?"

"Don't be ridiculous, he's master's toy, touch him and you'll be seeing hell right then and there!"

"Master will he so angry, he never appreciated these lame attempts of royal court"

"I can tell he'll end up worse than the last one, might taste his own flesh."

I can hear them all snickering and taunting me. I couldn't wrap my head around this thing. What the hell are these, i can tell they are spirits but how can i see them? Why on earth are they here and so many!

"Walk in, human. We welcome you with open arms." Another one said, standing almost an inch away from me.

I can tell it's just the matter of me stepping in the boundary, I'll be consumed by them. I tried my best to keep myself strong and not get scared but all it took was one sprit looking me in the eyes and all my courage flew out of the world, I'm no match to them!

"What do——"

"Don't speak to them, stay quiet." My mouth fell shut. It's the same voice that i heard while i was still home. Is this one protecting me? Not really, hearing him wishing to kill me makes him no different from the others.

"Master's toy is scared!" They all laughed together, making an annoyingly loud sound. I can feel my ear bleed.

I blowed a gush of air and then walked straight inside. It is what it is now. But i saw the change in those spirit's behaviour. They aren't attacking me or talking like they were when i was standing outside, infact they made way for me, walking at my arm length and looking at me from head to toe. I can feel there eyes boring holes in me, my body feels heavy from their stares making me walk around consciously.

"Keep moving, the third room is yours!" Said the same voice that has been following me since earlier. "Fresh up and then you will see the one you are here for!"

Is that an order? But why should i take order from him! I threw my bag on the ground in a room I'll be staying in and looked around.

It's a simple room, a single wooden bed, a closet, large window adoring the scene outside, and heavy artwork covering the roof. I can see the room was made of pure wood and was made for someone royal, we lowlifes hardly ever get to see any such things.

"You not eager to see the one—-"

"Will you shut up? I'm already annoyed enough." I can't hear him anymore! And he agreed, i mean I didn't hear him afterwards.

He was right though, royal court can come supervise my work any time now, i should get going. Also, i have to look around to see what this place is like and where everything is. Cracking my knuckles i settle my things in the room, and got busy exploring the place.

It's a huge place, almost a castle for a single prince. I let that thought go and decided to go and see that prince to see what all this fuss is about. I can still feel that entity following me closely but it's silent and that's all i ask for right now.