Chapter six

The next morning I woke up, as I looked around at my surroundings confused as into what had happened due to the wet clothes and towels on the floor, I came to my senses, the boy!

I could feel my heart racing as I jumped out of bed and to my window, the boy oh my God! I looked out my window in search to see if I can spot him, but he was nowhere in sight...

My stomach slightly dropped at the thought that maybe he did need help, but I didn't help, what if something happened to him...

Great, now my morning was ruined, ugh. I wobbly walked out of my room and down the never ending hallway and straight down the stairs.

As I continued walking, a voice other than father's could be heard, it immediately perked up my interest and ears because now I was trying my best to hear what they were talking about.

As I cautiously walked over to where they were, from afar father could be seen standing in the big living room, facing me, with a boy facing him, him back facing me.

I furrowed my eyebrows, who was he?

As father had seen me he smiled as he called out

"Ah, y/n come here, I want you to meet someone" father said calling me over, I sighed.

I walked over to the two still curious as into who this faceless person was, as I walked over to stand beside father, my eyes widened.

The boy! It was him from last night! I could feel my heart beating so fast. The boy on the other hand just gave me a cold look. Rude.

"Y/n, this is hyunjin, one of my oldest friends son. You know I had thought his father abandoned me but turns out they moved to the US many years ago!" Dad happily said. I smiled.

"Hyunjin, this is my daughter y/n, I think she's only a few years younger than you?" Dad introduced me, I smiled, this time I got a small smile back, but his eyes..

His eyes were burning with fire, rage, something very destructive, I could feel chills running up and down my entire body as I quickly looked away from his fire eyes.

"Y/n, hyunjin will be staying with us for as long as he's attending my academy, please take care of him well" father said to me as he patted my back to which I just nodded.

"Now let's not waste any time, hyunjin follow me, let's get you started on the training, I need to see what level you are on" dad said in a serious tone as he lead hyunjin to the academy.

But before leaving, hyunjin gave me a dirty look. I have bad feelings about this, about him..  but maybe I'm just overthinking, and that's just how he looks.

As Dad lead hyunjin away to the academy, I didn't have anything to do, I walked back to my room and straight to my balcony, maybe I'll also see his "skills".

As I walked out, hyunjin was already there, with the uniform on, his long black hair pinned back, gosh...

Dad first showed hyunjin a few tricks, and then put up another student- no I mean, a full grown man against hyunjin.

My eyes widened, the man was huge compared to hyunjin. I could feel my heartbeat slightly fastening as the two took their position with the swords in their hands.

As the word go left father's mouth, a sword had fallen to the ground with its owner bleeding heavily in the face and chest.

I gasped as I covered my mouth, hyunjin!...

How did he do that?! Within a blink of an eye hyunjin had attacked and now the man bigger than him laid on the floor wounded.

Fathers eyes widened in a distance, and suddenly smiled widely as he patted hyunjins back proudly. All the other students stood there with their mouths hanging, and which soon turned into claps.

In the second the attack had happened, something changed about hyunjin. His eyes, his stance, it was human like... it was as if some powerful creature had possessed him, and after the attack hyunjins eyes burned with anger? But as soon as father started patting him on the back he quickly smiled softly and bowed.

There was something very wrong with him... but hes fathers friends son, still, I'll try my best to figure out who he really is...