15

Today was the day of Louis's interview and he was nervous, very nervous.

Yesterday Harry had reassured him and it helped, so he kind of forgot about the interview, but today it was happening, stuff needed to be done, work continues.

"Darling you look stunning as ever, don't worry." Harry said as he fixed the communication device in his ear.

Louis thought he looked so handsome with that and he felt more protected, even though he knew Harry would always protect him.

"Thanks babe, I just want to at least look good when I got to lie to people." He chuckled as he smoothed a hand over his blazer.

He was looking like he just came right off a magazine. Black blazer, white shirt underneath and black trousers. His hair was slightly slicked back and his sleeves were rolled up, his tattoos on display.

Harry smiled. "Just hold on a little longer, we're gonna be alright and people will in the end get it, eventually knowing you had to lie, they love you, lou."

Louis sighed and nodded, Harry was right. He had to do this for himself, the fans and more importantly, Harry.

He loved his fans and his boyfriend, so it is what it is.

Till it ain't...

He kissed Harry one more time and scanned him over, complimenting his looks before they walked to the door, their hearts hurting, masks on.

Temporary was the thing running through Louis's mind as Harry escorted him to the car, here and there talking into the small, black device as he shove paparazzi to the side.

They soon arrived at the building where the interview would be held and before Louis's knew it the camera man was counting down.

Harry winked at Louis from the other side to the room, trying to comfort the best he could from a distance.

"3, 2, 1.... camera rolls!"

The woman seated in front of him was looking like a plastic doll, a plastic barbie doll to say. (A/N, no offense, want to see the new movie! It's just fanfiction lol!)

She was wearing a wall of make-up, her clothes from the newest season.

She was wearing a white, too short shirt and a pink crop top. Her high, black heals made her at least an inch taller to mask her actual height.

He had seen her a couple of times for interviews, and she always would try and flirt with him, even though everyone in the world knew he's gay.

"Hi Louis, how are you today?"

"Hi Senna, I'm good thanks!"

The lady snorted. "I'm Selena, you're such a funny guy, Louis!" She yelled out, Louis rolling his eyes.

He could hear Harry snicker in the back, which made him smile.

She cleared her throat. "So, many rumors have been out in the world that you and your bodyguard are dating, is that true?" She blinked rapidly, showing off her massive, fake eyelashes.

Louis sighed. "You get right to the point, hm?" He sassed, but then noticed Luke, standing next to Harry.

He fixed his composure, clearing his throat. He knew how he should answer this. 'Ah rumors are rumors, people tend to always try and find something to talk about.'

Instead he said something else, not quite wrong, not what Luke wanted, and not the truth, but he wouldn't dare to say the truth, not yet at least.

He locked eyes with her. "People believe what they want to believe, I just think they can speculate, but me nor Harry have said anything about the situation and as long as that is, it is just like that."