20

"Yo bro! I heard you are banging Miss Harper! How did you pull that off?" A guy puts his arms on Gabriel's shoulder. "What the fuck are you talking about?" He said and chuckles softly.

"Bro it was all over campus. Was she any good?" Another one said and they laughed and teases him with some malicious words. Gabriel scoffs, he removes the guys arms and faces him. Clencing his fist. Then someone held his hands when he is about to move his fist towards the guys who are laughing. "They're not worth it." A girl said behind him. "Theo, Bill, Kim, fuck off" she said.

"So you're banging Miss Harper and Olivia Carrington. You're the man!" Theo laughs hard and high fived with his friends. Gabriel's eyes went dark and pulled Theo's collar. "One more word" He said but Olivia stops him. "Get outta here" she emphatically said.

"Come on guys" Bill said laughing and left. After they left Olivia walks away, Gabriel followed her. "You didn't have to do that you know. I can handle it"

"You're welcome" She sarcastically said. "No but seriously." He said. "Was it true? You and.. Miss Harper?" She asked. Gabriel scoffs. "No. Why would anyone think that"

"Someone saw her in your apartment. And you two were kinda intimate" She shook her head while walking.

"Shit" He whispered. She faces him. "Are you sure nothing is going on between you two?"

"No" He said. She turned around and continues walking. Gabriel kept on following her until Alison's class. The whole class looks at them when they entered. Alison looked at them. "You're late" she said looking at him straight in the eyes.

"Sorry" Gabriel replied staring at her. The students started murmuring. Olivia rolled her eyes and held Gabriel in his arms. "Sorry Miss Harper, we got stuck in the janitor's room. If you know what i mean" She smirk then pulled him away to sit.

She cleared her throat and looks back at her class. "Alright so--" While she is talking. Gabriel sat down beside Olivia as she pulled him beside her. Madison, Iris and Peyton looking at them teasingly. "Tell us everything" Iris said smiling

Lucas, Athena and Gina looks at Gabriel's direction. He shrugs at them. Lucas smile at him then gave him a thumbs up. Brittany rolled her eyes, then crosses her arms.

"Again, you didn't have to-" Gabriel started. She faces him. "You're welcome"

"But i didn't sai--" She cuts him off. "I saved your ass with these people. If you want the rumours to spread like a wildfire, just be thankful" She rolled her eyes.

"Okay then. Thanks" He said.

-

"Since when did you and Olivia..." Lucas but Brittany cuts him. "Could we not talk about her?" Lucas laughs at her. Gabriel said. "We're just friends".

"Rightttt. Friends" Gina quoted. Athena chuckles and glances at her. She glances back at her and they smiles at each other. Gabriel and Lucas saw it and exchanged each other looks and smiles.

Gabriel noticed something behind Brittany. Three guys he hasn't seen before, went at the back of the gymnasium. He gave Athena a look then she turn her head and looks away quickly.

-

"You can't tell me what to do Yates, our partnership ended a year ago. I am done. I mean it."

"Uh uh uh"

Yates' and Carrington's men pointed guns at each other. Yates chuckled. "Oh Harrison. You still owe me one"

"Name your price" He said

"I don't need your money." He said shaking his head

"Then what the hell do you want from me"