Duniyaa

Sitting beside Chirag, I was continuously gazing at him, while he was clearing my doubts. Adira was too sitting on his other side, concentrating on her phone. Roshan was out of the room with his cousin, I guess.

" Guys let's order some pizzas, I am starving," Roshan said coming inside the room with Avyukt.

"You are always hungry, bro" Chirag laughed.

"Shut up Chirag, I am ordering. Do you want some girls?" he asked looking at both of us.

"Yeah, we will have some too," Purvi said and I nodded.

" Okay, if everyone wants to have pizza, then, I am in too. What about you Avyukt?" Chirag asked looking at him.

"No, you guys have fun, I have a late-night flight to Spain today, so I am going to pack," Avyukt replied giving a smile.

" Really bro, you are going back too soon, you came like what, 4-5 days ago and now you are going back," Chirag said moving towards him.

" I have my college there brother, I came to visit grammy( grandmother) here as she was sick and wanted to meet me."

" Okay, but still you are going so soon, I will miss you." Saying that Roshan went toward Avyukt and gave him a brotherly hug and then, Chirag too did the same.

After saying his goodbyes to everyone present there, Avyukt looked at me and smiled, It was a different kind of smile, which gave a very good vibe, I too smiled at him.

He left for his room to pack things, and we sat down on Roshan's mattress to resume our accountancy practice.

It was 30 minutes after that when the doorbell rang, and Roshan jumped out in excitement saying," yayyyyy, the pizza is here."

We all looked at him weirdly, and Chirag went to open the door, within some minutes, he came back with our pizzas.

Roshan opened all three packets eagerly, we ordered three because Adira and I could not eat a whole packet of pizza. It will be too much for both of us and we also ordered different flavours, corn, Margherita and olive pizza. I just didn't like olives on my pizza, but Adira insisted on ordering it. As the pizzas were of different types and flavours, we agreed to share them.

All of us started eating, and Roshan was devouring it like, he never had it in his 17 years of life.

Ten minutes later, there were two pieces of pizza left in their respective boxes, one was of olive and another was Margherita, Adira was full, and Roshan went out to bring cold drinks from the kitchen, Only Chirag and I were left.

" Purvi, can you just have the olive one, I just hate olives," Chirag said giving me his puppy eyes and charming smile.

Even though, I too disliked those olives but, how could I ignore those cute puppy eyes and charming smile?

"Yes, it's alright, I can have the olive one, and you eat Margherita." After listening to me, he was too happy. Without wasting any time, he started devouring his pizza.

I was there sitting while looking at him with so many emotions inside me, how could not he figure out that, I was so in love with him? Every time I looked at him, my heart only wished for him and no one else.

Smiling to myself, I started to eat that olive pizza, I disliked olive pizzas but, I didn't want to waste food.

Roshan came back with soft drinks and seated near me, serving all of us. After making our stomachs full, we restarted our group discussion and Chirag taught us many methods to do accounts.

We were not aware of the time when abruptly Adira's phone rang and she picked up the call, We got to know that it was 9 p.m. and her father was waiting for us, outside Roshan's house.

Adira and I filled up our bags with all our books and copies and then went towards the door.

" Adira, purvi" Suddenly Chirag called us from the back and we both turned around.

" It was nice spending time with you guys," Chirag said.

"Yes, I also like it, We should do this more often like studying together, and hanging out with each other." Adira declared it, and left towards her car, as her dad called out her name.

" Thank you for inviting us, Chirag, Only because of you, I get to learn so much about the 'shares' chapters, You are a good teacher, and I too want to hang out with both of you more often," I said smiling and thanking him.

"You are welcome Purvi, Good night, see you tomorrow at school." Chirag let out.

"Same to you Chirag," I said and departed towards the car, where Adira was already sitting.

All the way to my home from Roshan's house, I was smiling continuously to myself, remembering all my and Chirag's moments.

Reaching in front of my house entrance, I opened the car's door and said thank you to Adira and her father, for their picking and drop service. They both smiled at me, mirroring mine.

I hurriedly went towards my house in a happy mood and rang the doorbell. My sister after a few seconds opened the door and said," Aaj tho gayi tu, qayamat aayi hui hai , aur tu itna late aayi hai ghar."

(You are gone today, trouble is here at home and, you are late.)

"Kya"

(What)