The First breeze 🌬

It was early morning at the airport flight landed and Ankit with his friends Param, Abhi and karan reached bali. After months finally ankit took break from his busy schedule and decided to go on the trip. His friends were always annoyed of him because he is always busy with his work and never hangs out with them. They finally convinced him for the bali trip which was in their wishlist.
But who knew that actually it Universe's plan that made him visit that place in that particular time, where he was going to meet a person who's going to fill his life with love and only love.

They reached their hotel and checked in. They went to their rooms and got freshen up to start their day. The room was beautiful and also had beachview.

Ankit: Finally I'm in bali while jumping on bedAbhi: Thanks to us or else you would have been still in your office sitting on your chair and might have been doing your boring meetingsParam: yes i agree😂Ankit: Haan haan thank you guys for bringing...

Abhi: Thanks to us or else you would have been still in your office sitting on your chair and might have been doing your boring meetings
Param: yes i agree😂
Ankit: Haan haan thank you guys for bringing me here (joking way)
Karan: so lets get freshen up so we can have our breakfast I'm really hungry
Ankit: yes yes I'm hungry too i haven't had anything in the flight so get ready fast
Param: okay lets go get ready and start the bali trip with a delicious breakfast

On the other side Priyanka along with her Best friends Aashna, Ruhi and Aisha were in bali to celebrate the bachelorate of Aisha who was going to get married soon. They all are childhood besties and they were very happy that one of the member of their group is getting married finally so to celebrate it they planned a trip to bali. Priyanka is also someone who wants to get married someday and has plans about her marriage she's very excited about her marriage and wants to experience everything in her life from being married to having a dog to being a mother just like a normal girl wishes her life to be. But she also believes in not rushing about things like this but deep down she knows that she is waiting for that one person who's gonna love her like no one has ever before, who's gonna respect her and make her feel secure like no one else has.
And see what unvierse did, it made them present at the same place nearly at the sametime.

Priyanka: I'm so happy to be here we always wished in our childhood that we all will go to trips and celebrate each and every moment of our life together and here we are celebrating the bachelorate of our very own Miss Aisha the 1st member from our group who's getting married soon (raising the glass in the air ) cheers🥂
Aashna: cheers🥂 Yess next up is definitely you Priyanka said in a teasing tone😂
Aisha: Yes i totally believe that you should continue my legacy and find someone to get married 😂
Priyanka: Why me?? I'm telling you guys I'm not gonna get married for the next 4-5 years and first of all i don't have a boyfriend to get married to (laughs)
Ruhi: so what we will help you to find your boyfriend
Priyanka: i don't want to find one I'll meet my soulmate when its written with God's grace i don't want your help 😂
Aashna: ohh so when do you think you'll meet your special one?
Priyanka: idk maybe sooner than i think or maybe..
Ruhi: maybe..??
Priyanka: idk.... lets not talk about me its about Aisha, its about us lets make this trip memorable wooohhhooo🥂
All did cheers and sipped their drinks