Jealous gaze

It took you a full day to recover from the Hallowe'en feast as you and Ominis both clutched your heads and muttered your regrets throughout the afternoon-the hangover faded by nightfall but it still took Sebastian almost two weeks before letting you forget about it with his jibes and teasing. Unfortunately he was still sour about your apparent glee at seeing Garreth Weasley at the dinner table, of which you had absolutely no recollection-still, it had been a fun way to blow off steam.

You were looking forward to a busy weekend, however Saturday morning had been designated as your time to catch up on homework-your Charms essay was due on Monday and as per usual you were behind in Arithmancy. With great effort, you dragged yourself and your friends to the library after breakfast, longingly gazing at the sunshine from the arched windows-at least you had an afternoon of Quidditch practice to look forward to, as long as Imelda was in a good mood and didn't work you too hard, it should be an enjoyable escape.

The study area in the library was quiet and you picked a table with the most light, settling next to Sebastian in the warmth and pulling your study materials out of your bag. Your essay, fifteen inches on elemental charms, was half started with your introduction and fire spells drafted-you picked up your quill and opened your textbook to water charms and started to scribble notes about Aguamenti. Ominis was leaning on the back legs of his chair opposite you as he dictated his essay in a whisper, his quill shooting across the parchment in front of him producing an elegant script of his words whilst Sebastian idly stroked your leg as he wrote his own essay, occasionally peering at your parchment with a squint.

It was hard enough focusing on your essay when you wanted to be outdoors instead, but almost impossible when Sebastian insisted on titillating you under the table. What started as a gentle stroke above your skirt became a hand under the fabric and a gentle skimming of your underwear as your cheeks burned under his gaze and you tried to be silent lest you attract Ominis' attention. Your quill became still as your brain could no longer concentrate on the words in front of you, your blank stare at the textbook flicking to Sebastian who was flushed, his lips parted and looking at you intensely as his fingers found the wetness between your legs. You chanced a glance under the table and saw his spare hand gripping his hard cock, straining at the waistband of his trousers, making your head spin with unimpeded lust.

You pulled back his hand and stood up shakily, giving him a warning look before marching off into the rows of tall shelves. Fuck, what you wouldn't give to have him inside you, but there was no way you'd allow him to here and now, not right under your best friend's nose. You stared up at the tightly packed books as you steadied your breath and willed yourself to calm your arousal, thinking of obscure facts and listing formulae until you were so thoroughly bored that you felt able to return to the table. Sebastian glanced up with an apologetic look and you gave his shoulder a squeeze, leaning towards him to whisper in his ear as you sat down.

"Later."

-

After completing your essay and deciding to skip the Arithmancy notes, the three of you headed out into the chilly grounds, the harsh November air nipping at your skin as you walked down to the Quidditch pitch through the dewy grass.

"You don't have to watch, it's really cold today," you said to Sebastian.

"I'll conjure a flame, don't worry about us, you're going to be the one freezing by the end of it."

"Thanks for the reminder," you said, rolling your eyes.

"Don't worry, I'll warm you up later," Sebastian replied with a smirk, giving your behind a playful squeeze.

You bid them both farewell before turning into the changing rooms to pull on your kit and tie up your hair. You grabbed your broom and ran out onto the pitch where the rest of the team were waiting, Imelda with her hands on her hips staring you down as you approached.