[SPECIAL LOG] I

"I guess you've found a uh, special chapter I guess."

——

       (dead and abandoned myth)

The awakening of all.

×

Awakening[...]

______^°~<       angst      >~°^______

It's been a long time since the lovely incident happened. You silently listen to the breeze, standing on the balcony. This mansion is.... abandoned. The never-ending war is still going and yet, you feel.... empty.

You had forgotten your name, your goal, your memories as you completely become a empty corspe,not even a trace of recollection.

You have to say goodbye to the place that you have been all the time.

As a drop of tear falls down, you finally realise... how much the house means to you,no....more precisely, for the whole awakening family.

As you slowly step out from the mansion, you finally remember all the moments, happiness, sadness, anger you've felt. And yet, they're buried inside this mansion, forever to not be seen.

"It's time to go, there's no time left for us."

AwakeningFuture's voice echoes around your ears, as he stands right behind you with a hint of misery and pity in his eyes.

"I thought... We can go through more in here, I thought our future here will be lasting forever..."

He slowly steps out from the door as he slowly pulls you into his embrace.

"Let's forget how much it means, either this will be our new start or our finale."

You silently nod, trying to remain calm. Instead of letting it haunts you forever, why not throw it all away?

...

"Player, although we have fallen,our history, our bonds, our achievement will forever not be forgotten. Keep that in mind and continue to smile about the moment we had even we will go far far away."

You silently look at the screen, staring deeply into the person outside the screen. You smile as you and future slowly steps into the forest.

This may be the end, or a new start.

Remember,

EVERY BEGINNING STARTS WITH AN END.

The end.

" This is a chapter for the memento

of the awakenings. I really like this

myth and it is one of the first myth

I ever got interested in and yet....

They are discontinued and yet

forever to be buried under our

memories so... That's why I made

this chapter... "