04.

S1 EP4
[ The Pervert ]
Another day in the Dai Bo Hair Salon ...

"Welcome, you can sit here, Ma'am" You greeted the client with an attempt at a sing-song tone.

A bear-like woman walks in, she has a short dora-like haircut and large circle glasses taking up most of her face. A member of the Purity Society. She takes a seat in the hair salon chair, and you turn her around to face the mirror. You eyes darting around her hair, assuming that she came for a haircut.

"What would you..." You start to speak but stop when she hands you a polaroid picture of a old-looking guy with a certainly old-guy centric haircut. You take the photo from her hand.

"Hm

"Hm..." You mumble, narrowing your eyes at the newly obtained photo. "Are you sure you want this haircut?" You ask, looking at her through the mirror reflection.

You're not trying to be mean about it, but this haircut is ass.

"No. That is the person we want you to kill" She immediately replies.

"Oh." You hurriedly put the picture away "Nah, I knew that. It was just some killer to customer banter" You stated quickly. It was obvious it wasn't and you just genuinely assumed she wanted this haircut.

"Right." She unsurely replied. "Hurry"

"Yep. Let's go, Xiao Fei" You nod your head, Xiao Fei quickly coming to your side.

'Look's like I gotta fill in this mission for Seven, I swear I won't let that bastard sleep in again...'

You quickly grab your token from the hair salon table, right beside that was the velvet bag containing the 'evil-warding' charm you got from that lady a while ago—you honestly found no use for it and it gave you the creeps...so you brought it, and Xiao Fei seemed to like it.

And right at the moment you were ready, Xiao Fei hooks onto your collar and carries you by the hem of your shirt-After looking around Chicken Island for the target, you finally spot him walking up back to his house. "Perfect." You whisper, nudging Xiao Fei to put you down next to the house.

After thinking for a few moments (2 seconds) you come up with a full-proof plan that'll totally work...Walking behind the target as he walks in, amazing, right? But there's no fathomable way you'll get in by just walking behind him as he opens the door into his house, but there's no other way you could think of so you'll just have to try it.

Underpants man unlocks his door and walks inside his abode, in that moment you sneak inside just hoping in some bullshit way he doesn't notice...and he doesn't