Chapter 2

So this morning I woke up from someone banging on my door. When I opened the door I saw Tatiana with Sarah and no fuckin sigh of august.

Me:what the fuck ya doing with my baby hoe and why ya banging on my door in the fuckin morning

Tatiana:first bitch august asked me to bring her here so please don't get the shit twisted.

Me:well why the fuck august just didn't bring her

Tatiana:cuz he didn't feel like it bitch

Me:ok whatever but just give me my child

So she gave me Sarah and left. I am so fuckin pissed right now and I just can't take the bullshit august is pulling like he know I don't want that hoe touching my child.

Sarah:mommy hey

Me:hey baby did yuh have a good time

Sarah:yes ma'am I helped dwaddy write songs and we watched movies,ate ice cream,ate real food, and jut had fun

Me:that's good and I see ya learning how to talk how but we need to work on ok but I really don't care bout how ya say daddy the fuck.

Sarah:otay

I just smiled and went back to sleep. When I woke back up I woke Sarah up and we went to my mom house so she can stay there until I get off of woke.

Me:hey mom

Mrs.jones:hey Sabrina

Sarah:hey grandma

Mrs.jones:hi baby girl

Me:ma can ya keep her until I get off of work.

Mrs.jones:sure

So I left and headed off to the dance studio. When I got there everyone was already ready and shit so I shit got in place. Oh sorry I forgot to tell ya that I teach dance for like music video and shit an we will be having some celebrity coming in today. So then all the girls got there chair for the dance and got started. So then I cut in "private show" and started dancing and everyone was following my lead. Then the celebrity that were coming walked in. It was Chris brown, Future,Drake,Jerimah,kirko,lil wayne,rich gang,and august. Wait no not august I mean why august. So I continued the dance an when I looked in the mirror I saw august licking his lips at me. Then my manager walked in and sat down by august an dem. Then the song was over and I walked over to my manager and sat by her.

Me:So how was it

Manager:good but did thy see(she asked pointing at august an dem)

Me:yeah

Manager:ok now it's time for them to pick

Me:OK YALL PLEASE LINE UP BY THE MIRROR SO YUH CAN GET PICKED

Then I walked over to them and got in line too.

Manager:ok Chris brown pick yo person for yuh video

Chris:ummm girl with the short,curly,orange hair and with the love shirt

He picked Camilla and not me ....yuh know what when I leave I'm gone go to his house and curse his ass out cuz I have a feeling I have to be with august. So everyone picked they person and august was the last one and I was the last one so I had to go with him.

Manager:ok now you guys are going to practice at each other house this whole week.

Me:what the fuck Marisa

Manager:what I'm sorry I didn't choose this

Me:whatever but if I go over his house I'm going to have lots of fuckin question

Manager:Bri Bri please

Me:fine but I better have money on my check

Manager:ok ok fine but y'all can go to yuh partner house now.

Me:we going to my house or yours

August:mine queen(he said licking his lips)

Me:ok I'll meet yuh there

So I got in my lime green and black challenger and drove to august house. When I got there august was waiting by the door. So then we both walked in and I went in his studio.

August:I guess yuh know where yuh going

Me:nigga just come on I have other places to be

August:no yuh don't

Me:yuh don't tell me what to do yuh ain't my daddy or some shit

August:I am yo daddy(he said in his sexy accent)

Me:whatever just come on

August:ok so the video I'm doing is "porn star"

Me:ok

So august and me walked to the stripper room and he played song and I started dancing on the pole.

August:damn ma

So then I climbed on top of him and started swinging my hair everywhere then acting like I was humping him and shit.

Tatiana:what the hell hoe if yuh don't GETCHU ASS OFF MY MAN

Me:bitch I don't want his ass so please stop trippin

Tatiana:hoe don't fuck with meh

Me:eww now that's my worst nightmare

Tatiana:whatever just get off august now bitch

Me:fine(I said getting off him)

Tatiana:thank you now bitch get out my house

Ok now I really didn't care bout what she said but when she said dem last two words I just had to say sum shit to that.

Me:(laughing) yo house

Tatiana:yeah bitch

Me:bitch I put half to this got damn house now did yuh add any money......hell Naww so therefore this shit ain't yours it's mine and august well since I don't live here anymore it's just august so bitch unless yo ass pay the bills in this shit it ain't yours.

Tatiana:you did not bitch

Me:bbbiiitttchh I have all the fuckin paper work in my car do I have to go get it

Tatiana:yeah

So I walked tot my car and got the work then went back in the house.

Me:ok yuh see this.... SABRINA KARRIA JONES & AUGUST ANTHONY ALSINA JR. BITCH WHAT

Tatiana:whatever just get out

Me:no I wanna stay

Tatiana:BITCH GET OUT

Me:what yuh gone do bout it if I don't

Tatiana slapped the fuck out of me.

Tatiana:now what bitch(she said walking away

Before she walked all the way away I pulled her weave out causing her to fall then I just started punching and shit then I got up and left off to my moms house.