A/N - First Question

Obviously, this book holds questions that I will answer. I suggest that you, the readers, answer as well. I love reading comments, so if they're answering questions that I ask, it's over 9000 times better. If you get the reference, I love you, platonically.

 But you don't HAVE to answer, duh. I'm just inviting you to. Some questions may be too weird or personal for you to answer, so it's alright if you don't read or reply to them in the first place.

Okay, I should ask the first question. Here goes nothing.

What is your favorite movie? This includes trilogies, sequels, prequels, and anything in between. But if you like movies such as Harry Potter, tell me that, then tell me which one you like the most.

  MY favorite movie? Well, that's easy. You may not know any of these, but they are The Perks of Being a Wallflower, the IT movies (including the one from the 1990's), and Hairspray. I'd love to hear your opinion on any of these movies.

       Bonus Question: What movies do you want to see that either you haven't watched or haven't come out yet? Personally, I want to see some classics such as the Outsiders and Sixteen Candles, as well as more modern ones like Love, Simon and the new Barbie movie that came out recently. Especially the latter.

Oh, and Rent. I've yet to see that.

    If you do answer, I can't wait to see your opinions!