Le Third Question

The third question is a two-parter, because two-parters are lit. 

 Are your parents, siblings, or any other member of your family homophobic,  and do you have any (other?) queer members of your family if they're not homophobic? 

    Now I know for a FACT that not everyone is going to want to answer this. That's okay. I want only the people who are comfortable with sharing this information to answer.  Which might only be me,  but that's fine too. 

                 To put it in simple words, my family is NOT homophobic,  at least I don't believe so.  I have no clue if they'd want me to say this to you,  dear readers, but my mom and brother are actually also rolling with LGBT. Yes,  I know,  horrible joke.  My dad's straight,  and he always makes jokes about the LGBTQ+ community,  but as far as I know,  he's not homophobic. My mom doesn't believe I should even know what the community is,  or anything else I know of, because I'm too young. I mean,  what does she expect? I've known I was asexual since I was eleven. But anyway. My brother is bisexual. And I have no clue if my grandmother is homophobic or not. 

  As I said before,  feel free to answer,  but you don't have to if you don't want to.  I'm just saying,  there's no judgment here. I mean, I'm only fourteen.  Why would I judge you? So basically,  nothing you say will get you judged here. 

  (∩_∩)

And yes,  I made the meme on the top of the page.  It's poorly made,  I know. Also,  it's from Richie's point of view if anyone's wondering.